Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Up w/Opium for WMC?

milano

On behalf of the small band of dutch brothers & sisters who attended your lovely conference last year I have to say that the Opium Garden was like a becon of happiness to many of us 1st timers to Miami.By far the best looking location we had a fantastic

night with Chemistry Amsterdam & also a great night with Roger Sanchez.It was so nice we wanted to take the place apart brick by brick and ship it back to Holland with us.We went off the idea because our weather would completely spoil the vibe of the place.We

will be returning to Miami this year with a slightly bigger band of Dutch brothers & sisters & Opium is our 1st choice.Respect to you

chaps because you all seem to know your stuff.Keep it real.

On behalf of the small band of dutch brothers & sisters who attended your lovely conference last year I have to say that the Opium Garden was like a becon of happiness to many of us 1st timers to Miami.By far the best looking location we had a fantastic night with Chemistry Amsterdam & also a great night with Roger Sanchez.It was so nice we wanted to take the place apart brick by brick and ship it back to Holland with us.We went off the idea because our weather would completely spoil the vibe of the place.We

will be returning to Miami this year with a slightly bigger band of Dutch brothers & sisters & Opium is our 1st choice.Respect to you

chaps because you all seem to know your stuff.Keep it real.

Glad you enjoyed it, Larry. We'll see you in March. We are doing the Dance Valley event (Amsterdam) this year with all your Duch favorites. Keep checking here for all the details.

The problem is not with the noise coming directly from the club...as there is very little (I live VERY close).

The problem is all the drunk f***s that walk around yelling at 5 in the morning.

AND, the ghetto ass escalades that roll around, or park, and turns up the 15" to max volume.

Nice...you really brought in a lot of great HOUSE talent...on a regular basis...hope to see you involved more....I met you a few times through a friend that you use to get rental cars from (Jimmy). (Donald Glaude @ Shadow, Saeed & Palash NYE 2 years ago @ Living room downtown and roger sanchez @ opium before last years WMC and various other parties)

PS what is you user name on this board is it OGMIAMI or MRMATAS2277 or both?? Kinda confused.

Nice...you really brought in a lot of great HOUSE talent...on a regular basis...hope to see you involved more....I met you a few times through a friend that you use to get rental cars from (Jimmy). (Donald Glaude @ Shadow, Saeed & Palash NYE 2 years ago @ Living room downtown and roger sanchez @ opium before last years WMC and various other parties)

PS what is you user name on this board is it OGMIAMI or MRMATAS2277 or both?? Kinda confused.

Thanks for the memories. I am OGMIAMI. We have a few really cool shows coming up. I'll keep you in the loop.

Dade

PS - The funny thing is that there are people I know from the board that I talk to when we see each other out but I don't have any clue what their CP names are. Name Tags????

Yes, keep me posted with whats going on. We are putting something together for WMC also with a Chicago based group. We are trying to secure a venue right now, hopefully a hotel with poolside deal. Most likely Derrick Carter, Hippie & Halo, Johnny Fiasco and Lego will be headlining with maybe one or two more DJS as well as myself and partner.

Take Care,

Robert (DJ Lyrik)

Rico (DJ Rico Crewz)