Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit This Friday..richie Santana & Jason Ojeda

BobG

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

bro you dont even know the half of it... it was once to the point were if someone said the name tony in any topic that thread automatically became an offical draper bashing thread were the same losers would say their some bs compliants about how and why the hate him...its more jealousy tho, becasue they all have to sit in their pos small rundown hole in the wall rooms, that they call clubs, and we get to enjoy the best venue in nyc every weekend. I dont like to use phrases like this, but there are alot of "Haters" (i know) on this board

On the topic of the Midnight Room, it's just starting out, so numbers aren't through the roof yet, but they are bringing in some real talent in there. Don't get me wrong, the red room is always fun too. That hard as hell music is definitely something I have to have during my night. But you should stop down one night and hang around to appreciate some of the shit they have going on in there, musically.

On the Draper subject, well, same old. I'm not a hater, but I'm growing to accept the fact that not everyone can like everyone.

Carry on. :tongue:

Ps i saw mike bugot givng legend (whatever his name is) head in their coat room last week

I think you were dreaming that :idea:. You have some issues you need to tend to :blown: . :D

OOPS Zeeker, my bad. :laugh2:. I thought you were asking who was going.. Oh well. I'll see you there anyway.

Originally posted by mattm2o

Oscar G and Ralph Falcon produced the track! But Actually he is right Darkbeat is the name of the guy who sings the song. (AND YES IT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG ALSO)

Actual Frank Lords is the guy who does the vocals for Dark Beat and will be the one who is performing.

Originally posted by codica3

On a side note..

Were any of you able to listen to Richie on the main floor on Friday?

He's fucking riiiiiiiiidiculous.. :eek: :eek:

Richie is definitely the bomb. Iv'e been hearing him at Deko in Jersey every few weeks.....he has a Sat. night residency there.....and he lays it down!!!! Every time I go there he impresses me. Great track selection, great mixing and totally gets into it. I'm excited to hear him in a bigger room. Definitely one of my local fav.'s.;)

Originally posted by cesarleo

Richie is definitely the bomb. Iv'e been hearing him at Deko in Jersey every few weeks.....he has a Sat. night residency there.....and he lays it down!!!! Every time I go there he impresses me. Great track selection, great mixing and totally gets into it. I'm excited to hear him in a bigger room. Definitely one of my local fav.'s.;)

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMSSSSSSSS BABY! :D

bro you dont even know the half of it... it was once to the point were if someone said the name tony in any topic that thread automatically became an offical draper bashing thread were the same losers would say their some bs compliants about how and why the hate him...its more jealousy tho, becasue they all have to sit in their pos small rundown hole in the wall rooms, that they call clubs, and we get to enjoy the best venue in nyc every weekend. I dont like to use phrases like this, but there are alot of "Haters" (i know) on this board

Dude not for nothing!! you are the only one with any balls to go on this site and back Draper, I finally had to get on and speak my mind. For this i commend you. This dj Tony draper character is a pretty phat dj, not for nothing. You would think by going on clubplanet that he was the worst dj in the world and its not really fair to the guy. I think hes one of the most talented dj's in ny.. But then again thats my opinion. im not going to shove my opinion down anyones throught like club planet does. I cant wait until he comes back to exit so i can talk shit all day on these message boards. I really dont like to post stuff but this time im going to make an acception. Even if i wasnt a fan of Tony(which i am) i would never talk all the shit clubplanet talks about anyone no matter how much i hate someone. and about Mike Bugout.. I have never in my entire life heard of a blowjob dj bad mouth another dj the way this idiot does. He should be ashamed of him self. Especially since he is a new jack dj. My friend Mike, when are you going to learn that being a good dj consists of hard work, lots of skills, creativity and most importantant a loyal following that comes because they like to hear you spin not because they are your friends. I for one will never talk good about you until you apologize to all the people you offended.

Ps i saw mike bugot givng legend (whatever his name is) head in their coat room last week

mr fuku2...

please find me the post where i badmouth tony. I have never badmouthed his skills or him as a person on this board. Do i hold the opinion that bringing him back to exit is a bad thing? Yes i do. Its nothing against him. Let me explain here before u assume things about me--

Evolution is a new party at exit. Imagine was a great party that lasted for a while, but it had run its course. This new party is attempting to do a few things to differentiate itself from the prior party since many people had been turned off by exit. So to bring back the guy who rocked the floor for the duration of Imagine not even a month into the new party seems foolish--it shows people that nothing has really changed. Maybe establish the party and then a few months down the road bring in tony sort of as a homecoming back to the floor he rocked for so long. Im sure by then Evolution would have been established and no harm would come from having him play.

I have never criticized tony's abilities or him personally--nor have I ever said I was better--I remember passing a joke that me and nero will try to make it up to anyone who didnt like the music on the 7th on the friday after....which if u read the post I said was a joke to those who were not fans of tony's sound.

This board is full of people's opinions which everyone is entitled to. This is my opinion, that doesnt make it necessarily correct. I don't think I've ever met you, so maybe u dont know me. But I am MORE THAN respectful to the people who are above me in this game and I learn from them everyday--I still got a long way to go. But to come on here and read something out of context and then call me a 'new jack dj' and a 'blowjob dj' is not cool.

12 years spinning now, granted I'm not a veteran, but Im far from a new jack as well. Im not some 'jerkoff' mp3 dj- I wouldn't trade my following for anything in the world and they always come support me--driving all over the tri-state to show love. Again, i wanna say that Im not tryin to sit here like some know it all dj who's seen it all b/c I havent and I'm not.

What i am saying is this is my opinion and working for this new party at exit, I feel as tho that move would be a bad one. I dont see how that equates to 'badmouthing' tony.

Now I've responded to you in a respectful manner and i ask you do the same to me and keep this civilized.

Mike Bugout