Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROBBIE RIVERA---EXIT SATURDAY FEB 1st,2003!!!!!!!!

ROBBIE RIVERA---EXIT SATURDAY FEB 1st,2003!!!!!!!!

Playground Productions!

:idea: :idea: :idea:

I have tixs and prob. the cheapest around

Playground Productions will be in the mix for this wonderful night make sure you all come check out Robbie!

This event could sell out!

Robbie dont get to play in NYC that much, Only about 3 times a year!

So get your tixs now....:D:D:D

Any other info for this event please feel free to get in touch with me!

Matty Dubs!!

Playground Productions

matthewr@walshnj.com

908-295-1873

AOL IM: playgroundbandit

:idea: :idea: :idea:

I have tixs and prob. the cheapest around

REMBER! --------------> "Theres always room for the Playground"

No clue why anyone would wanna hear 4 hours of what sounds like Funkatron all night.....

Any DJ that plays all his own tracks is cheesy IMO and definitely not worth the time.... add the fact that his tracks carry the same bassline and you really have a horrible performance!! As a producer, yea he's ok (nothing great) but as a DJ, forget it.....

good luck promoting it anyway

My bad Toomy Bigshot...... where is your record deal?

please send me a demo I would love to hear you!

As for Robbie I am not to worried I think the party will be worth it! and your just another face in the crowd!

Just dubs.........

by the way im not popping ish..... just speaking ;-)

LOL you're a funny guy... I'll give you a "demo" of the cd's that I give to my friends every few weeks in my spare time... hit me on aim "Ray Cazz"

As far as record deal goes, you got me there.. I'm too busy being a doctor but I still manage to find the time to make tracks in my home studio... go figure ;)

enjoy your party....

ray im totally with you.. i give robbie credit as a producer but i heard him spin once and it was 75% all his tracks.. any dj can go up there and play that shit.. i give much more respect to someone who plays their own shit that is not yet out but soon to be released and all other new shit that they have bought or was handed to them by fellow producers

That was my point exactly... Pay any schmuck to play 20 Robbie Rivera tracks and save yourself the expense of having him play himself. I heard him twice thinking maybe the first time around was just me but to my dismay, he was even worse the second time around. Were you at Surf club last year when he played? No joke it was 3 hrs of funkatron lol

Thats like JP playing just his own mixes and nothing else.... 8 hrs of Luz babyyyyyy :laugh:

Originally posted by technojesus

That was my point exactly... Pay any schmuck to play 20 Robbie Rivera tracks and save yourself the expense of having him play himself. I heard him twice thinking maybe the first time around was just me but to my dismay, he was even worse the second time around. Were you at Surf club last year when he played? No joke it was 3 hrs of funkatron lol

Thats like JP playing just his own mixes and nothing else.... 8 hrs of Luz babyyyyyy :laugh:

lol yeah i was at surf.. i remember thinking to myself.. "this guy must be in love with himself".. what a joke.. but people love that shit.. so let them go to exit and hear him spin his tracks for hours