Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Female Pelvic Grooming style???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dieselkid76

carguy19, question for you:

you have a boyfriend and he has a hitler cut.....i thought you went to lookers last night, but you must have meant you went to the Colesium

DIESEL!!!

Actually I sparred for 2 hours then had a hockey game at 10 so i never made it.... did you see bus there????? He was at my house right when i got home from my game like 12:30.

Rather work out and get some cardio then go to lookers to drink last night bro... next tuesday definately though

Originally posted by carguy19

I switch from time to time,

Right now Im into the hitler mustache....

Never Bare though, I dont wanna feel like Im in 7th grade all over again!!!

thank you for that 7th grade comment..i personally don't wanna do that cuz i think the same exact way...but it's funny how many guys do like it bare

Originally posted by erica127

tahnk you for that 7th grade comment..i personally don't wanna do that cuz i think the same exact way...but it's funny how many guys do like it bare

Oops sowee erica you're not supposed to hear me being perverted.....

thanks for understanding.

Did you find out bout' your b-day ???

hahha..i talked to one of my girls & her & i may be goin to taste this sat night..& i still need to talk to deb about next sat..the two of us have been soo busy & have had no time..i wanna figure it out tonight

Hey Carl.. ever meet hotchick, YOU FUKING LOSER, YOU FELL FOR IT.. YOUR SOOO SMOOTH LET ME TELL YA, SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO POST SOME PMS YOU SENT HER.. CAN'T WAIT YOU HUMP...!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:eek: OH YEAH, GOT CHA YOU DESPERATE FUCK:eek:

AND ONE MORE FOR GOOD LUCK :eek:

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

bababooey

you are a genius

post them up i cant wait.

cacaca carguy19 is a loser

I don't have any, I just talked to her the other day, she said some hump CARL was pming her trying to be all slick and he sounded so corny.. She said she was maybe going to post them, I can't wait to see what they say either, carguy is going going to be red.

Originally posted by bababooey

I don't have any, I just talked to her the other day, she said some hump CARL was pming her trying to be all slick and he sounded so corny.. She said she was maybe going to post them, I can't wait to see what they say either, carguy is going going to be red.

IMO you guys are just stooping really low & you are gonna look like the assholes in the end...no one cares what u have to say...the people that know carl know what kind of person he is & no posts will change that ;)

Originally posted by bababooey

You're really cool now, anyone can make up storys and PM's asshole. You think everyone was born yesterday????

Originally posted by erica127

IMO you guys are just stooping really low & you are gonna look like the assholes in the end...no one cares what u have to say...the people that know carl know what kind of person he is & no posts will change that ;)

Let them talk their shit erica, they all know that I'll beat their asses.... thats why they'll be buying me drinkd if I ever see them out. All talk no action.....

They can make up whatever they want about me cause the people that know me know how I am and thats all I care about.

Let them talk their shit erica, they all know that I'll beat their asses.... thats why they'll be buying me drinkd if I ever see them out. All talk no action.....

They can make up whatever they want about me cause the people that know me know how I am and thats all I care about.

exactly :aright:

Originally posted by ericone

did u ever try it? i bet u would change ur mind about it....it's fun!

"like a tropical plant"

- Jim's father, American Pie

Eric girlsd gotta keep it clean down there (guys too in my opinion) but you have to leave somrthing to let people know you're over 18

Eric girlsd gotta keep it clean down there (guys too in my opinion) but you have to leave somrthing to let people know you're over 18

IMO, LESS IS MORE but no biggie...if i am with a girl i know she is a woman, she doesnt have to leave anything down there to remind me....:tongue: