Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera, YUM!

Yeah.........but is it true he ain't comin on till 2!!!! If that's the case then that simply sucks.......no offense to the opening DJ but I'm going to hear Rivera end of story.....and I have a feeling there will be a line so it's not like I can just show up a lil before 2 ya know......WTF.

Originally posted by cesarleo

Yeah.........but is it true he ain't comin on till 2!!!! If that's the case then that simply sucks.......no offense to the opening DJ but I'm going to hear Rivera end of story.....and I have a feeling there will be a line so it's not like I can just show up a lil before 2 ya know......WTF.

oh come on hes worth it..

all big djs have opening djs..

robbie is a Headliner DJ

most headliners dont go on in ny till about 2am

but i think robbie rivera is worth the wait on line, orrrrrrrrrr... to listen to another dj first... IMO.......

Originally posted by brads

THIS PARTY IS REALLY ORGANIZED...SO ORGANIZED THAT THOSE WITH ADVANCED TICKETS WILL NOT HAVE TO WAIT ON LINE. TICKETHOLDERS WILL RECEIVE PREFERENCE AT THE DOOR.

if i had a dollar for every time i heard a promoter say something like this.... lmfao

LOL dude your stupita$$ is gonna be at Exit dont front on CP like your a hater! Half of the people that waste there time on here go to EXIT and try to play like they dont........See you there.....

And for your information over 2,500 tix were sold by 9:00 this morning so they are selling out!

Dubs.......

Originally posted by playgroundb

LOL dude your stupita$$ is gonna be at Exit dont front on CP like your a hater! Half of the people that waste there time on here go to EXIT and try to play like they dont........See you there.....

And for your information over 2,500 tix were sold by 9:00 this morning so they are selling out!

Dubs.......

who the fuck are you talking to?????

and who said they werent gonna be at exit?

learn to read and SPELL before you call someone STUPID

or should i say "stupit" lol

I SAID DONT HATE ON JUDGE JULES... NOW SIMMA DOWN FOOL, go sell ur exit tix and STFU... please remove ur mouth from my strap on dildo.. thanks

is this the big Bad PROMOTER WHO Booked robbie?

Cause i could ask him......? lol

if u really want me to, i will (likemylips)

i love making people look stupid....PM ME

i think we could ahve fun with this OLDER MATURE KID, whos been going out since he was 13!! WOW!!

LOL:laugh:

lol YOU KIDDIES CRACK ME UP.......

I not big dog in anyway, TRUST ME!

But have better then to do then sit here all day and pop ish... and think of a slick comebacks so ill leave it at this....

Take your drugs and chill at SF......

you guys are soooooooooooooooooooo cool I wish I could know about the nightlife like you guys do....

Are you guys taking any resume's???

Man holler back!

:laugh: :laugh: