Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever had feelings for someone that was already attached

sassa

well, i am not that far gone yet, but it does suck for me in a way:

i met this guy a while ago, at the time i was with someone and we stayed friends. he now is with someone and ........damn, i kick myself sometimes for not going ahead and seeing what might have happened..and now when i see him...it sort of hurts.

but since i'm not one to let my emotions completely take over, i am not suffering from it. but it does make me sad.

Ok, you know when people say they know EXActly what your talking about...

I shit you not I do.

I mean not exaggerating at all, Id have to say that when I let my emotions get mixed with my freakin curse of thinking to much etc... that 2 month or so period allowed me to learn soooo much more about myself...

Hmm, reading that top part back I dont believe I make any sense...

If I could say one thing that would stick..

Regrets, for example... you know the saying..live regret free...blah blah...

Thats kind of hard, I mean everyone makes mistakes in the general aspect of daily life decisions etc..

BUT...one thing you should never ever regret, are matters of the heart...

I mean i tried, not allowing my heart to take over my mind per sae, but dude, it will eat you alive in time.

Its hard for me to summarize this story of what exactly went on, but in a nutshell..

ONe day, I had a hint of her feelings...

I really didnt feel anything back, than bam,

mac truck, and gave her a hint of mine..

a few thousand hints later we were both realizing the perfect most beautiful mate of which we always longed to find was indeed each other,

But of course, she was involved...

and she was whacked...

and it went horrible....

BUt.... I would do it allll over again...

ok..no mas rambling...ill take a safety break here

i can't...the girl he's with wants to get engaged by the end of May....i'm not sure exactly how he feels about it, but...........

i hate being in positions like this...makes things more blurry and confusing.

the heart is a dangerous thing.

Originally posted by sassa

i can't...the girl he's with wants to get engaged by the end of May....i'm not sure exactly how he feels about it, but...........

That sucks she wants to get engaged :( But keep in mind... you should Always take a chance....Even if it doesn't work out @ least you know you tried....It might make things more confusing for him..but this is how you feel & you should act on that best fit

Too many times I've dealt with "what if?"...& that's the kind of stuff that will eat away @ you for a loooong time

Originally posted by sassa

I hate this, I have like four thousand things zipping through my mind right now that if I actually wrote it all down you soo would understand what Im thinking...and the relavence to this..but I do not have that much typing space...hmm

One thing with the heart Ive learned with that past chica...

When it comes to love..you should be a little selfish with how you feel..becuase we are talking about a very powerful emotion here..

As far as you not sure what he is thing...dude..

that right there will be the MAin thing that drives you up the wall..

I mean I made sure I did not have one question un-asked or one feeling not expressed ...

Granted...I sincerely reached a whole new level of sad, I mean not depressed to suicidal..no nol.

I mean I just realized sooo many things..that it made me feel sooo much better that I spoke my mind when I did...you know

exactly sweetie...

and sassa...do you say those what if's? too\

What I did was changed it...from what if's to fuck it's

Every time I was thinking about something that seemed even slightly risky to say..I said..Fuck it...no holds bar

its fun...

and lets say worst case scenario...he goes astray.....

dont worry..give me his address...he will reconsider...:blown::eek:

i understand what you're saying, but at the same time, i don't want to put myself in a position where i'm the one getting burnt.

feelings...are more powerful and vicious that most people think, they can make you go mad.

well, thanks for the comments, but i'm pretty sure at this point nothing will come out of it.

cheers

yes I have found someone taken to be attractive

no, I never caught feelings

For me it would take a serious relationship for me to develop any type of feelings for someone

I am def not the type who believes in love at first sight

or even love after a few weeks

its just my personality but I dont even "like" someone unless I've known them for awhile

Originally posted by nympho69

yes I have found someone taken to be attractive

no, I never caught feelings

For me it would take a serious relationship for me to develop any type of feelings for someone

I am def not the type who believes in love at first sight

or even love after a few weeks

its just my personality but I dont even "like" someone unless I've known them for awhile

i would agree with this because i am like this too, it isn't love, it's knowing someone is so awesome that it could work out.

and somebitch, right on..:aright: and i agree.

I would have to agree with 98% of what you insightful ladies speak of concerning this particular thread. Pyscho, somebitch, sassa and nympho.

But ladies, think of it in this perspective.

Sassa, as far as the burnt thing...

If it indeed is just a person you see as a "maybe", that you really arent that close too, then you really shouldn't rock the boat.

But, lets say its someone you consider to be more significant...

Well Im not sure exactly of the position that your in so I wont be pushy with advice, but my preference..

I rather be burnt then clueless of what could of happened...

Depends of course on your set up, but which ever the case, good luck...

p.s. the other chica is right, by the way... plent of fish in the sea... ;) :jar: