Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon Solid.....

Originally posted by thesandman

I just got 5 private messages saying Bon has called in sick for work Sat. night...... Diagnosis: Lack of Testicular Fortitude....:D

woooo now u come out of hiding with your buddy sand man...where were u 4 days ago when we called you out....had to get back up...i see...

Saturday the strong survive.......:D

Bring it....KETEL UP!!

Prime Time will be a 1 hour thriller, as thats how long you will last w/ the Pros.... You guys were complete animals at Metro but breakdancing on the dancefloor at 4:30 isn't going intimidate us..

Binoy, your damn right- we been tearing shit up for 5 years now and no one has been able to handle us. Lots of people like to tell you how many pills they do or how mangled they got on shit..... Fuck that- the alcoholics are the true heros .....

Buc and Sandman- True Heros and Real Americans....

Prime Time will be a 1 hour thriller, as thats how long you will last w/ the Pros.... You guys were complete animals at Metro but breakdancing on the dancefloor at 4:30 isn't going intimidate us..

1 hr thriller....LOL...im no lightweight myself...Maybe slimmer then all you guys but....can hold my own considering....

but with bon as a partner i should be ok......

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by unclebuc

is a punk ass bitch......

Get ready to meet your maker on saturday!!!!!!

Maker haaa...I'll Show you your owner bitch.........Bring your lunchbox... I got your bottle.... maybe I'll put it over your head...we will see......

:laugh:

Originally posted by unclebuc

is a punk ass bitch......

Get ready to meet your maker on saturday!!!!!!

Buc I wish I could be there, but I gotta work, Otherwise I would gladly help you guys destroy team Ketel!!!!!

TEAM GREY GOOSE 4 EVA!!!!

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE!!!!

I'll take care of Prime on Friday at Platinum, he wont make it to Saturday!!!!! :D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by prettyricky

Buc I wish I could be there, but I gotta work, Otherwise I would gladly help you guys destroy team Ketel!!!!!

TEAM GREY GOOSE 4 EVA!!!!

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE!!!!

I'll take care of Prime on Friday at Platinum, he wont make it to Saturday!!!!! :D

Ohhhh he will make it........... I'll put him on my back...djprime backpack!

Holllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Ohhhh he will make it........... I'll put him on my back...djprime backpack!

Holllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We shall see Bon Bon!!!!!

Dont underestimate me!!!

Remember Prime is not a Veteran like us!!!!

I see you have been training him though, his tolerance is building by the minute.:D

Binoy, your damn right- we been tearing shit up for 5 years now and no one has been able to handle us. Lots of people like to tell you how many pills they do or how mangled they got on shit..... Fuck that- the alcoholics are the true heros .....

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you guys talk a big game...why dont you let me show you how to really drink:D :D

Originally posted by lesdig

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you guys talk a big game...why dont you let me show you how to really drink:D :D

Someone came out of her "post retirement" to bust on her love God Mr. Sandman?????

Ill make sure to booze your ass up, cuddle you in my arms, and send you home saying "I can't hang Mr. Sandman.... I just can't hang":cool:

Someone came out of her "post retirement" to bust on her love God Mr. Sandman?????

Ill make sure to booze your ass up, cuddle you in my arms, and send you home saying "I can't hang Mr. Sandman.... I just can't hang":cool:

OH A SENSITIVE SIDE TO THE SANDMAN I SEE.....

Now Now, Girls.....Let me say this......Back in the day, when you kids were popping pills, snorting lines, drinking caps.....There were two hard core icons in lawrenceville, new jersey taking the Rider University Campus and South Jersey by storm. We destroyed Philly. New Brunswick couldn't handle our style. NYC....Been there ....done that......Now you new school jokers think your big time.....you don't know what big time is. At bunka on saturday night, you will get your shot at the title. only because its not to long after the holidays and I'm still in a giving mood. Just remember you Kettle Candy Ass's ......

Guys wanna be Us.....

and Ladies wanna be with us!!!!!!!!!

(just ask Lesdig)