Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon Solid.....

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by unclebuc

Now Now, Girls.....Let me say this......Back in the day, when you kids were popping pills, snorting lines, drinking caps.....There were two hard core icons in lawrenceville, new jersey taking the Rider University Campus and South Jersey by storm. We destroyed Philly. New Brunswick couldn't handle our style. NYC....Been there ....done that......Now you new school jokers think your big time.....you don't know what big time is. At bunka on saturday night, you will get your shot at the title. only because its not to long after the holidays and I'm still in a giving mood. Just remember you Kettle Candy Ass's ......

Guys wanna be Us.....

and Ladies wanna be with us!!!!!!!!!

(just ask Lesdig)

new school my ass.......old skool guru with a new school crew!

hoolllaaaaaa

Originally posted by bonsolidd

new school my ass.......old skool guru with a new school crew!

hoolllaaaaaa

yo Bon....... what up kid????

I am not here to talk smack, or take sides....

I have never seen you drink, so I have no idea what you are capable of.... BUT you REally might be getting in over your head on this one.....I have seen Buc at his best (and at his worst... lol) and he my friend, is a MACHINE.....

don't say you weren't warned.....

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Bon can drinkl but I will have to go with Buc on this. As for Sandman, Bon has the edge over him.

whatever the case...will be messy...holllaaaaa

and a great time!:hat:

Originally posted by lock16

yo Bon....... what up kid????

I am not here to talk smack, or take sides....

I have never seen you drink, so I have no idea what you are capable of.... BUT you REally might be getting in over your head on this one.....I have seen Buc at his best (and at his worst... lol) and he my friend, is a MACHINE.....

don't say you weren't warned.....

ahhhh no drama associated to this KETEL Drinking thing at all its just all Fun....Everyone on here who busts chops about ketle and Goose are friendss....Oh and i know I cant hang with Uncle Buc....He got allot of years and some Weight on me...LOL...

But Sandman BRING IT BIATCH>>>>LOL

Originally posted by unclebuc

Now Now, Girls.....Let me say this......Back in the day, when you kids were popping pills, snorting lines, drinking caps.....There were two hard core icons in lawrenceville, new jersey taking the Rider University Campus and South Jersey by storm.

There is no doubt I Rider couldn't handle us...... but as for those pointing at me for being a weak link??? What???

Buc is a human consumption disaster but I have kept up w/ him many a time. If Im "the weakest link"??????

good bye