Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: VIC....

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Are there enough pictures of spandex-clad baboons in your signature yet, or would you like to add 10 more so that we all have to scroll down the page for a month before reaching the next post? :cuss:

I think you may even have shady beat! :shaky::woah:

:tongue:

what you dont like the buc's?!?!:mad:

just for you vixen i might have to add another pic to my sig :shaky:

after the superbowel they will come down :D

Originally posted by sauvee88

You idiots must have eatin at the wrong Cheesesteak place. I mean a cheesesteak is something to be enjoyed.... never bring gas. I've never had a problem with a cheesesteak....

Next time get the right place!!!!

Who you calling an idiot? :mad:

We ate at Pat's which is an institution in Philly. So shut up, you are from Florida, what do you know about real cheesesteaks? :tongue:

I know not to eat at the place that serves the cheesesteak with freakin Cheez Wiz!!!! Christ what the hell were you thinking!!! :blown:

I didn't have cheez wiz with mine. I don't recall you being there, so you couldn't possibly have known that... there you go ASSuming again :tongue:

BTW, I'd never eat cheez wiz but that is an authentic cheesesteak - ew.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I didn't have cheez wiz with mine. I don't recall you being there, so you couldn't possibly have known that... there you go ASSuming again :tongue:

BTW, I'd never eat cheez wiz but that is an authentic cheesesteak - ew.

werd. seems like we know more about philly cheasesteaks than somebody who claims to be from philly :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure Pats puts cheez wiz on the cheese steak.... the best damn cheese steak is out in West Chester - at this place called Pepper Mill (if it's still around) - One time I'll have to take you both...... nice country out there.

So then how come they call it a Philly Cheesesteak and not a West Chester Cheesesteak, huh?

Hehe. Chester Cheesesteak. That's pretty cool. :D

I'm pretty sure Pats puts cheez wiz on the cheese steak.... the best damn cheese steak is out in West Chester - at this place called Pepper Mill (if it's still around) - One time I'll have to take you both...... nice country out there.

you can get cheez wiz at Pats if you want to. I didn't say they didn't use it, I didn't get any on mine. I think I probably got swiss or something.