Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tanning.... how do you.....

ellinita

My tan NEVER lasts... it fades withint 2 days. Say I go tanning on Monday and I have a great looking tan and everything.... by Wednesday, I'm literally white again. I know the tanning salon is bad for you and I really don't want to go more than twice, once if possible, per week. Do you girlies that tan wear any lotion during/after tanning in order to make your color more intense and stay??

Originally posted by luvle02

It's just self tanner. Plus ANYTHING is safer then the sun.

I know the sun is bad, but so are so many other things we do..!

Oh and Ellinita...definitely invest in a good lotion, it gives you a deeper tan, makes it last longer, and keeps you moisturized....

My tan lasts forever...... however it will fade on your face faster then it does your body. You tend to rub harder on your face then your body and use harsher soap - Follow.

I change it up, I will do a stand up (very powerful) then a plain super sun for 1/2 an hour so I can sit there and bronze. Some beds do have red lights and browning lights, you should find out and then switch it up between the two. I am also Italian and I think that may have somethin to do with it.

definitely get a moisturizer that contains a light self-tanner in it. estee luader makes a good one.

i have the opposite problem as you do. my tan stays forever. it fades a little yeah, but its now the end of january and i still have tan lines. last time i was in the sun was back in august... :confused:

nothing is really BAD about being pale in the winter... for me i know i dont like the way i look or feel when im pale.... i feel healthier in the summer when i have some color and i think i look a lil better a lil tanned... so thats why i tan...

i go every saturday or every 2 weeks...

i go in the magnum bed... its sick... its got a shitload of bulbs and 4 face tanners... and i use a sunfit lotion that was designed to be used specifically with that bed. total- it costs me like $21-22 to go tanning.

and the thing is.. is i dont think this bed makes me look orange or whatever... when im done my face is like... red- like i was just laying out for hours... and then it just fades to a tan... of course its not as good as a real tan but it beats being pale.. esp when it doesnt look fake

Originally posted by linabina

nothing is really BAD about being pale in the winter... for me i know i dont like the way i look or feel when im pale.... i feel healthier in the summer when i have some color and i think i look a lil better a lil tanned... so thats why i tan...

Same here.....

Do you get any freckles on your face? :(:confused:

although the sun is bad 4 u. it's a better alternative to the tanning beds. also it does 2 good things for the body.

1. helps ur body convert vitamin d

2. helps with seratonin. (i forgot exactly how)

? on the self tanning sprayer at hollywood. my legs are kinda hairy, so would it work on them any less

Originally posted by drmoxx

the sun is bad 4 u.

Never fully got this. For thousands of yrs humans have been running around under the sun and yet we countined to evole (sp)

each generation being more capable of surviving. Now if it was turly dangerous wouldn't we have died out by now?

Originally posted by linabina

i go every saturday or every 2 weeks... "

You couldn't have said it any better ;)