Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK So What Kind Of Car Do You Drive

mattm2o

Originally posted by cintron

I'm puertorican, but damn i'm learning japanese real fast.

how else am i gonna order parts.

i'm also going to hire a 3 foot midget mechanic named Tojo to crawl around my engine bay.

You are too funny :laugh: I guess you dont do your own in home service unless you got a hydraulic lift when it comes to that.

I have a 2000 Audi A4 1.8 Turbo version. Not much spunk at the moment, cant afford to tinker with it yet, still under warranty (goes void if I do add some goodies).

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, i happen to have a hydraulic lift - student autoshop, do your own work, that kind of place :)

but i still need a midget. sometimes it gets cramped in an MR2's engine bay... and other times i can reach shit but it would be awesome to have a midget with a flat head and no front teeth to keep a cold beer nearby when i need it.

hehe, i happen to have a hydraulic lift - student autoshop, do your own work, that kind of place :)

but i still need a midget. sometimes it gets cramped in an MR2's engine bay... and other times i can reach shit but it would be awesome to have a midget with a flat head and no front teeth to keep a cold beer nearby when i need it.

LMAO !!!.... I hear ya,..but you aint gonna find a living bastard with those kinda specs alive...so, try the old proven methods.. get your neighbors kid to do the dirty work.

P.S Is the MR2 mid engined? And what happened to those sexy Acura NSX mid engined sweethearts? I dont see much of them on the roads these days. Do they still market them or was it discontinued in the US ?

Yeah the MR2's mid engined :) Hence my cries for a Toyota Certified Midget, or OEM engine-bay Gnome of some sort to take up residence in there and fix shit that goes wrong. Otherwise, I do all my work myself.

The engine be back here ;)

rearview%2Ejpg

as for the NSX :drool:, yes they're still in production, though limited to around 500 per year. Keeps the price high and keeps em still selling when all the other Jap supercars bit the dust.

why is everyone posting specs?

ill post my interieor specs

jdm blitz turbo timer

jdm sti shift trim

jdm sti shiftknob

jdm sti ebrake handle

jdm sti key

greddy w/h/p 60mm boost guage (2bar)

greddy w/h/p 60mm EGT guage

greddy w/h/p 60mm air/fuel guage

hks turbo timer harness

USDM autometer 3 guage pod modified from 52mm to 60mm

in my glove box

hks ssbv fins thing to make the bov quieter.

heres my whip....2003 honda accord exv6accordfpp03_02.jpg

this aint my picture obviously but i have this color.

i dont have the spoiler or ground effects kit yet but im getting them in the spring. i also wanna get these rims...gracing%20rim.jpg

its fast as hell already.. i think im just gonna put in a cold air intake and leave it at that.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by teklord310

Holy shit!!! You are the bomb. What track is that? What group do you run with? Do you autocross too?

*lol* Thanks babe. Thats Moroso Motorsports in West Palm Beach Fl. I mostly represent Pacific Performance, but I haven't raced since the early summer. Had two tranny overhauls, and a few of the techs at the Dealer saw me there, and they are threatening to void my warranty. I argued with them that it had nothing to do with racing since its the 5th and 6th gear synchros that keep going bad, and I am barely going into 4th when I go through the trap. Dumbasses. But anyway, when I ran the 14.1, I figured that that was consistent enough and it was time to start making some mods. Got a little sidetracked partying, and now I'm getting back on track. I want to focus a little more in racing and cars in general, I want to be like Lisa Kubo......*lol*. I'll be at the Spring Break Tuner Bash in March. Gonna be missing Ultra and WMC, but hey, gotta make sacrifices. That will be one of the best car shows of the year, drawing some of the sweetest cars...... Had a blast there last year! After making a few basic mods, gonna gte my bike, and take that down the track for sh!ts and giggles. *lol* Don't want to get TOO into that, I think I will kill myself that way...

Originally posted by berniec

Just got a new ride 2003 Infiniti Qx4- dont really care much for speed, but i need something thats comfortable as hell and has an alternator that can handle all the current my stereo takes up so i'm happy!

Bern

wow... very very nice. :)

Originally posted by ellinita

Well, if it ain't a V6, then WTf is it?? lol What's all this incline shit?? Is it like semi-V6, for lack of better words?

the simplest way i can eplain it is:

v6 there are 3 cylinders on each side, at some angle depending on the car

i6 (incline 6) there are 6 cylinders lined up next to each other

anyone else care to try?

Originally posted by mbenzml

anyone else care to try?

Ahhhhh, same shit!!!! lol

Originally posted by Ronin

Make fun cause it's a hyundai, but i needed an affordable nice lookin car.:)

nah i won't make fun.

Tiburons are kicking some serious butt in the World Rally championship, and they've taken a lot of points away from Mitsubishi and Subaru. they aren't as bad as people make em seem :)

nah i won't make fun.

Tiburons are kicking some serious butt in the World Rally championship, and they've taken a lot of points away from Mitsubishi and Subaru. they aren't as bad as people make em seem :)

That's right, Tiburons represent!!!

Hehe....

eric: thats actually funny that they're takin away from mitsubishi considering mitsubishi used to make half the internals to all the hundaii cars in the early 90's... pop the hood of a few of them, and you'll find a 4g63 (naturally aspirated, though)...

Originally posted by mbenzml

anyone else care to try?

The BMW engine (INLINE 6) is on a slight angle. All the cylinders are lined up next to each other. On a V type engine they are 2 sets of cyls at an angle to each other. If youve seen a Harley engine you know what a V looks like. BMW uses the Inline (I) engine b/c they believe it is more realiable, and runs smoother then a V design. They also tend to get better torque too, and are able to rev higher. Most deisel engines are also I6s (for similar reasons)