Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Motherfuckin Closure

sweetie029

In the past 2 years of my relationship I've never felt as good as I feel right now...This joke of a bf I had....He broke up w/ me THEN has the audacity (sp) to start up his shit & verbaly abuse me (calling me a piece of shit....saying I'll never be anything) I told this motherfucker off.. I told this kid things I've wanted to say for so long & I never thought it would feel so good...Throughout the whole duration of this relationship...I've never been happier & I FINALLY realized what I deserve :D

..Sorry for bs-ing..but I'm so proud I had the strength to do something I thought I never could

Originally posted by sweetie029

In the past 2 years of my relationship I've never felt as good as I feel right now...This joke of a bf I had....He broke up w/ me THEN has the audacity (sp) to start up his shit & verbaly abuse me (calling me a piece of shit....saying I'll never be anything) I told this motherfucker off.. I told this kid things I've wanted to say for so long & I never thought it would feel so good...Throughout the whole duration of this relationship...I've never been happier & I FINALLY realized what I deserve :D

..Sorry for bs-ing..but I'm so proud I had the strength to do something I thought I never could

So what are you doing this weekend? ;)

Originally posted by linabina

:aright:

sounds like it ended on a bad note but hey, at least its over with and at least u feel GOOD about it :)

u go girl

It actually ended on a good note...but he decided to go in circles with it...just proving to me EVEN MORE just how worthy I am of better :)

In the past 2 years of my relationship I've never felt as good as I feel right now...This joke of a bf I had....He broke up w/ me THEN has the audacity (sp) to start up his shit & verbaly abuse me (calling me a piece of shit....saying I'll never be anything)

I told this motherfucker off.. I told this kid things I've wanted to say for so long & I never thought it would feel so good...Throughout the whole duration of this relationship...I've never been happier & I FINALLY realized what I deserve :D

wohooooooooooooooo i understand u PERRRRRRRRRRFECTLY when i broke up with my ex boyfriend i was with him two years and after i broke up with him i felt so happy..

i still cant understand why i left past all that time , i wasnt dancing or having fun i even start to act like a bitch always angry and sad but after breaking up wohooooooo ......

but tell us what did he do when u told him all that ??? he was surprise:jawdrop: i mean he didnt expect you to say all that ????

what did u said to him ????

anyway girl congratulations really :clap::clap2::aright:

:clap: Good for you :)

I know exactly what you're talking about. I just did the same thing recently with me ex! Such a great feeling!! :tongue:

Originally posted by scaredgirl

but tell us what did he do when u told him all that ??? he was surprise:jawdrop: i mean he didnt expect you to say all that ????

what did u said to him ????

anyway girl congratulations really :clap::clap2::aright:

Well...He basically looked like he wanted to beat the crap out of me :laugh: ....He definetally was shocked b/c I was always so quiet & like you said I was always sad too etc. He's the type of person where no one can disrespect or raise their voice to him :rolleyes: He NEVER expected in a million years I'd EVER grow the courage to say what I said after all I told him his big comeback was "your a fucking piece of shit & I have pity on you" :laugh: Bottom Line he knows everything I said was the truth...He's just an ugly person on the inside & I let him know that

:laugh: i bet that was a funny conversation. if someone told me i would never make it on my own and all that kinda bullshit i would slap them in the face. i had an ex like that, he needed to tear me down to make himself feel better about the fact that he was lacking education and whatnot... when it ended, it got NASty... now that i think back it was pretty funny. my friend once got in a nasty fight with her man while i was on the phone with her, she said to him "your nose is bigger than your dick" :laugh: i was like crying of laughter...

Originally posted by somebitch

[bmy friend once got in a nasty fight with her man while i was on the phone with her, she said to him "your nose is bigger than your dick" :laugh: i was like crying of laughter...

:laugh: :laugh:...Speaking of dicks.... he also said to me "I'll never find a dick as good as his" I told him 2 of my fingers satisfied me more than his dick ever did & he's a fag cause he's afraid of pussy :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:...Speaking of dicks.... he also said to me "I'll never find a dick as good as his" I told him 2 of my fingers satisfied me more than his dick ever did & he's a fag cause he's afraid of pussy :laugh:

LMAO

you are officially one of my heroes

:laugh:

good for you for saying everything you wanted to , and for knowing what you deserve. you got to do what not many people have the guts or the chance to do

congrats!:tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

LMAO

you are officially one of my heroes

:laugh:

good for you for saying everything you wanted to , and for knowing what you deserve. you got to do what not many people have the guts or the chance to do

congrats!:tongue:

Thank you :) .....Everything I wanted to say to him I kept inside for so long saving it for a good opportunity & I wouldn't have done it any other way