Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nigel Richards @ Metropolis - 2/1/03

groovefire

Alright CP, check it. House supastar DJ Nigel Richards (611 Records) is coming to Metropolis in Providence on Saturday, February 1st. Opening up is my good friend, and incredibly talented DJ, Ede Armand (New Era). I have been pleading with the Gods of clubland to deliver a true house night to Metropolis for ages, and finally, BAM, here it is.

CP must represent!!! If not to hear a world class DJ like Nigel Richards, then do it to show some love for true, sexy house music...do it to support a rising local talent like Ede Armand, for Christ's sake...do it 'cause I'm asking y'all so nicely....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Pre and post parties promised as well. C'mon people, let me hear ya!

Originally posted by groovefire

Gotta give this a lil bump. I really excited for this show.

And ny, watch it on the Providence comments, pal. I'll tell you now that you're coming down here on March 28th...why, I can't say just yet, just know that you're coming and plan on it. Cheers.

*smiling while penciling in March 28th* :D

Gotta give this a lil bump. I really excited for this show.

And ny, watch it on the Providence comments, pal. I'll tell you now that you're coming down here on March 28th...why, I can't say just yet, just know that you're coming and plan on it. Cheers.

:shaky:... if you say so... Can we go to the Keg Room? That place is top notch.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sure, but this time we're going to see GIRLS stripping. No more of your 'male revues'.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

You just couldn't wait to get me back for tooling on your queer 'cuddle-puddle' comment last week, I know. Do you feel better now?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sure, but this time we're going to see GIRLS stripping. No more of your 'male revues'.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

Come on - don't pretend that you didn't like it too. And WHAT in the hell is your problem with the Keg Room???? :tongue:

You just couldn't wait to get me back for tooling on your queer 'cuddle-puddle' comment last week, I know. Do you feel better now?

Yeah, I feel a little bit better now. I'll feel much better when I'm back home, resting with my Gold Bond.

I really shouldn't complain about the Keg Room, I've only been there a time or two. I used to get dragged along to the Fish Co. much more often. That place rulez.... especially in the winter.

Originally posted by whadupg

OK- I'm bringing this one back up cause the weekend's coming quick. Me & prplhz are in on this so we need all the details, lists, parties you know the drill.... :party:

e-mail me a list with first names and last initials. What time do you guys think you'll be there? Where are you coming from? Let me know if you want to check out Therapy too, because I'll have discounted passes with me that night. I'll be the short bald guy hanging around the booth all night (not because of Nigel Richards, it's just usually where I am)

Originally posted by unclefester401

e-mail me a list with first names and last initials. What time do you guys think you'll be there? Where are you coming from? Let me know if you want to check out Therapy too, because I'll have discounted passes with me that night. I'll be the short bald guy hanging around the booth all night (not because of Nigel Richards, it's just usually where I am)

Hey,

We are going to Metropolis for this event, Groovefire you seemed to have dragged us there...;) And fester, we will be going to Therapy afterwards. One of my good friends is going to be spinning there from 2-4, so we are going down to show some support. Will I finally get to meet you?:D