Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nigel Richards @ Metropolis - 2/1/03

groovefire

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey,

We are going to Metropolis for this event, Groovefire you seemed to have dragged us there...;) And fester, we will be going to Therapy afterwards. One of my good friends is going to be spinning there from 2-4, so we are going down to show some support. Will I finally get to meet you?:D

Absolutely. I'll be at Metropolis, but I can't promise that I'll make it to Therapy. I've got some friends coming down from New Hampshire, that aren't exactly "late night" people. The last time they made it down I had a hard enough time keeping them up until 2:00. Who's your friend, and will they be playing upstairs or downstairs?

Originally posted by unclefester401

Absolutely. I'll be at Metropolis, but I can't promise that I'll make it to Therapy. I've got some friends coming down from New Hampshire, that aren't exactly "late night" people. The last time they made it down I had a hard enough time keeping them up until 2:00. Who's your friend, and will they be playing upstairs or downstairs?

We'll definetly stop by and say hi - i think we're all set with lists, but thanks for asking :)

Originally posted by unclefester401

My friends name in Manny, I think he's spun there one other time a few weeks ago (when I asked you what the price was to get into Therapy). He just told me he's spinning in the big room upstairs. How is Therapy, nice place?

My friends name in Manny, I think he's spun there one other time a few weeks ago (when I asked you what the price was to get into Therapy). He just told me he's spinning in the big room upstairs. How is Therapy, nice place?

The club is great, but the area it's in ain't so hot. I might know your friend, but the problem is, being that I'm in RI, and right next to Fall River, I lost track of all the Manny's I know years ago.

Sorry on the slow response girls. No computer access yesterday. I'll PM you guys my cell phone number, call me as you get close tomorrow.

Thanks for jumping in here Fester.

Girls are free before 11, so, list or not, you won't have to pay.

So glad you guys are coming, this'll be a great night!

Originally posted by groovefire

Sorry on the slow response girls. No computer access yesterday. I'll PM you guys my cell phone number, call me as you get close tomorrow.

Thanks for jumping in here Fester.

Girls are free before 11, so, list or not, you won't have to pay.

So glad you guys are coming, this'll be a great night!

We're definetly heading down early - Question - Do they serve any Alcohol at Therapy???

Originally posted by whadupg

We're definetly heading down early - Question - Do they serve any Alcohol at Therapy???

They only serve booze at special events, such as New Years, or the upcoming Bad Boy Bill Show (which Fester's opening at, by the way).

But not tomorrow night.

They only serve booze at special events, such as New Years, or the upcoming Bad Boy Bill Show (which Fester's opening at, by the way).

But not tomorrow night.

I'll be there :D Sux about no alcohol tomorrow night though - we're going right at 2 for Manny so we'll be sucking them back in the parking lot me thinks. J- let me know if you want me to pick up anything (alcohol)- I'm gonna make a run later today.

Originally posted by whadupg

I'll be there :D Sux about no alcohol tomorrow night though - we're going right at 2 for Manny so we'll be sucking them back in the parking lot me thinks. J- let me know if you want me to pick up anything (alcohol)- I'm gonna make a run later today.

Sounds like a good idea, we can leave them in the car and drink up before going into Therapy. Not that I won't probably be already a little tipsy by then... lol Why don't you pick us up some Zima's, um some berry berry wine coolers, and some condoms....;)

Groovefire, PM me your cell. I'm think we will be getting to Metropolis at around 1 minute before 11. Should be a good time, are you going to Therapy after Metropolis? My friend Manny is going to be spinning from 2-4, he actually knows Phil he said, he hangs with him and Hoska sometimes, but said he hasn't had the pleasure of meeting you yet.:D

Sounds like a good idea, we can leave them in the car and drink up before going into Therapy. Not that I won't probably be already a little tipsy by then... lol Why don't you pick us up some Zima's, um some berry berry wine coolers, and some condoms....;)

:laugh: You naughty little vixen - magnums right?

Groovefire, PM me your cell. I'm think we will be getting to Metropolis at around 1 minute before 11. Should be a good time, are you going to Therapy after Metropolis? My friend Manny is going to be spinning from 2-4, he actually knows Phil he said, he hangs with him and Hoska sometimes, but said he hasn't had the pleasure of meeting you yet.:D

P, you've got mail.

Not sure about Therapy, still pretty sluggish from Wednesday night. Hoska's spinning downstairs at Therapy though, so he'll certainly be there, which means we very well maybe too. I'll try my best!

P, you've got mail.

Not sure about Therapy, still pretty sluggish from Wednesday night. Hoska's spinning downstairs at Therapy though, so he'll certainly be there, which means we very well maybe too. I'll try my best!

I'll try my hardest to coerce you tomorrow night, here what your talking about, I'm still a little sluggish from Wedensday night too. But tonight not doing anything besides chilling at my pad and getting some sleep, must work tomorrow...:(

Originally posted by lyzard

i haven't been to metropolis in quite some time,

i'm gonna try and make it tomorrow.

is there a list?

whats the cover charge for men?

There is a list I believe - email vip@groovefire.com. Not positive, but you can try - I believe reduced cover is $15 for guys (again - just a guess). I think I met you at Avalon before so I'll keep an eye out and say hi :D