CP Farm.......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mystify82281

Monkeys....soooo stinkin cute! I love the one Ross had on Friends!!!!

Mystify, I have a client that is a part-time ski instructor and when she was out in Colorado the past few weeks and had an unknown client that she past up to extend another clients lessons another day, when she got back from the lesson she found out the client she pass up was............guess who?

Originally posted by hunnie818

misk!!!! i though you like monkeys??!!??

stop choppin off their heads!!!! cwmdie.gif

and your pet fish has a bit of an attitude problem

jaws.gif

...i wonder where he gets it from?:confused:

ya crazy bitch :D:tongue:;)

.......PUT MY HEAD BACK ON!...........and seriously....my fish is cock D.......i am afraid he is gonna come and get me in my sleep......7 or so years((i lost track))...in a plain plastic bowl next to the micro......HUUUUUUUUUGE.....not to mention he has no name and has been fed everything from oreos to soap to illegal substances..............sometimes he dies for a few days and swims on his side....he always comes back though.....

........ok...i digress..........attitude problem? lol....ME!?

Originally posted by stiffler

Mystify, I have a client that is a part-time ski instructor and when she was out in Colorado the past few weeks and had an unknown client that she past up to extend another clients lessons another day, when she got back from the lesson she found out the client she pass up was............guess who?

Um.... :confused::( Marcell?? lol j/k

Originally posted by stiffler

Britany(sp-don't care):tongue:

Her friend gave her the lesson instead and supposedly she's a real nice person and good tipper;) Just thought you would enjoy that little story more than anyone else:D

That's my girl!!! :D:drool::love2:

Thanks for sharing Sticky :kiss2:

Oh and next time, spell it right :tongue: j/k

Originally posted by misk

uhhhh......verkleidung073.gif ...i've come to take your temperature....NO ....not that end....bow bow chickie bow bowverkleidung050.gif ......ernaehrung013.gif

misk!!!!!!!! Thanks for making me spit water all over my desk from laughing!!! and through my nostrils.......bow bow chickie bow :laugh: