Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grrr... sometimes this school bothers me

grrrrrrrrr- this pisses me off... i have a 2 hour break between classes right now... and the new computers they installed in the computer labs at school, have AIM blocked :mad: wtf?! i mean im sure they do it so that people who actually have work to do can use the computers before someone who only wants to chat online... but comonnnnn why cant i chat and do work at the same time?

:cuss:

Originally posted by linabina

grrrrrrrrr- this pisses me off... i have a 2 hour break between classes right now... and the new computers they installed in the computer labs at school, have AIM blocked :mad: wtf?! i mean im sure they do it so that people who actually have work to do can use the computers before someone who only wants to chat online... but comonnnnn why cant i chat and do work at the same time?

There are ways around it, is AIM installed on the PCs at all?

i did that... and i have to install it :mad: but... there are a shitload of computers that im able to download it and use it whenever but every single one of those computers all had a sign that said "please do not use this pc"... for some reason i thinik theyre changing it so that we cant do things on them anymore.. grrr

i did that... and i have to install it :mad: but... there are a shitload of computers that im able to download it and use it whenever but every single one of those computers all had a sign that said "please do not use this pc"... for some reason i thinik theyre changing it so that we cant do things on them anymore.. grrr

Are you sure you have to install it with aimexpress??? Usually I just go to aim.com, click on aimexpress, and then click on start....a little window comes up and you have to wait....then a sign on screen comes on..... I dunno, maybe it's just the computers at your school :confused:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Are you sure you have to install it with aimexpress??? Usually I just go to aim.com, click on aimexpress, and then click on start....a little window comes up and you have to wait....then a sign on screen comes on..... I dunno, maybe it's just the computers at your school :confused:

Can you post more pictures of Britney?

:peeright: Monmouth

- I cant wait to graduate