Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you think....

Destiny

Originally posted by destiny779

you'll be doing in 5 years? 10 years??

yea yea i know its been posted before, but oh well:tongue:

Still working for CON ED. But making alot more money cause in that time I will hit top pay :D . Yes I plan to rott... I mean retire here... I am hoping to be married with children before the 10 Year mark comes. I do not want children too late. I want to be able to keep up with them as they are growing. I dont want to be one of them old parents that is not up on what is going on. I want to be able to stay in touch with them. Um... Hopefully will be a home owner within the next 5 years.

Um. I dont know what else to say... :)

Of course this is all GOD willing and I am still alive. You never know these days.

In 5 yrs....Teaching....Either engaged or in a serious relationship w/ someone who I spend my time with traveling around the world...

In 10 yrs.... Still teaching...Hopefully married in good health with 2 beautiful children...Living in a big ass house (with a summer house somewhere) Leading a happy life...

Originally posted by solbeam

Hey don't ruin my dream!!!!!!:)

of course it's more gratifying to work for your $$...but don't tell me you wouldn't take that money if they rang your bell...

LOL yeah. I would love NYC Lottery. Or Power ball to pick my FUCKING numbers one day.

But when reality strikes... I know I will be working until I am 55.

in 5 years...hopefully engaged, healthy, working as a masseuse, still volunteering, still have my fam and friends, and financially stable.

in 10 years...hopefully married, with one or two kiddies (one boy ,one girl), owning my own home, financially stable, still a masseuse, still volunteering, still have my fam and friends, and having done most of the things i would like to do in life.

and of course, to be happy and content through it all:tongue:

I would like in 5 yrs:

to have completed law school and start practicing law, or

going to get my master's in diplomacy or international relations, or

working on getting a phD

in 10 years:

be married, having 1-2 kids, owning a home, and being able to take trips anywhere to my choosing.

I also hope to have a position either at the UN, the US government, or teaching at the college level 1book.gif