Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos This Saturday

HI EVERYONE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF MY NAME IS FRANK. IM CURRENTLY UP AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW ATTENDING SUNY ALBANY AND HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE PARTY SCENE UP HERE IS SHITTY BUT THIS WEEKEND AT SNEAKY PETES TSETTOS WILL BE TEARIN IT UP. SO IF ANYONE CAN MAKE IT AROUND THERE FOR THE NIGHT HEAD OUT.

I go to school up at albany also. Absolutely no good clubs up here. I only go there when JP comes up, went a few times when it wasn't him had a horrible time. Ill be back home this weekend for the bday party....fuck that place.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

I'll be there Saturday night!!! Def. going to be off the hook... Sneaky's is really the only good thing Albany has going for it.... It's too bad they don't have more house/techno nights.... They need to bring more dj's up here!!!!!!

:dj::party::pint:

I'm stuck up here this weekend so I'll be there with ya! :tongue:

I'm a few miles away going to school in Troy.

Sneaky's ain't so horrible but they have constant shitty DJ's, they reek of "commercial pop cheese club", and their mixer/sound system is subpar at best.

ah well. ;) i wouldn't mind some deck time to turn a few things around.

Originally posted by cintron

hmmm... well you'll certainly spend less...

it's just Rochester in the winter that is pure misery.

I went to college up there for undergrad, so I know what I'll be getting myself into. My "sqaud" is still around, so it'll be fun to retire into oblivion ;)

$3.00 covers and $2.00 bottled beers....sweet! :cool:

hey JB- welcome to the board....I'm assuming you're the JB that's the DJ @ Sneaky's??? What time are you spinning tonight till? I'll hopefully be there tonight.... (Some of my friends want to go to Toga tonight!) I've been waiting for a house night at Sneaky's for awhile now!!!

My only request don't play any hip hop tonight!!!! Keep it house music all night long!!!!

Originally posted by djjb

wsup Frank, If there's something you want to hear at the club, all you have to do is ask. The house and techno you hear is about 90% requests already.

I was there last thursday.

;) I want to hear lots of house. damn that hiphop crowd to hell!