Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was hybrid?

Originally posted by hotcheme

I know some of you who went had to go to work today.

didn't go....(( i'm starting to make a habit of this )) ... but heard it wasn't a stellar night....something about the crowd/vibe/beats being a lil' lacking....

people who went, do tell.

Originally posted by echostar

yeah there werent a lot of people but i enjoyed myself......i still cant figure out how

hybrid + free alcohol + centro = no people?:confused:

because it was warmer in antarctica yesterday than it was here. so they must have all gone there.

Well before Hybrid I went on a date and got a bit drunk. So bye the time we arrived at Centro I wasn't in the mood to dance whatsoever. Well hybrid started with really good progressive stuff that warmed my legs up for about 30 minutes. Then comes on the next Hybrid dude. He opened with a track that me and tom actually new.A real techy break beat track. Well from track one till the middle of his set they were laying it down with Dark breaks then hinted into trance.Every time i would hear some background SYNTHS i started to smile. Then Hybrid would notice me smiling and Kill it with breaks lol. But about an hour into it i heard the progression of breaks into Dark dark vocals then TRANCE!> WOOT WOOT WOOT! He layed it down raw.He droped this dark ass vocal with breaky trance in it.I was feeling it alot and I wasnt on anything. I just had a few drinks. Centro actually had a tight vibe in the front where we were. Alot of hardcore Hyrbid fans were chilling with us who were really cool. Well Heers what happened during the second part.Im sitting in the back room bar and I hear this Im going down DOWN to La LA LAND.... I cant WAIT TO SEE YOU IN >>>>>>>> LA LA LANDD....... WTF, that killed what ever vibe there was in that place and in come all the guidos that were hiding in the back room. One dude is like this to me.......Oh shit oh shit bro yooyoyo there playing the Factory song. THey all run out and try and bust a move heheheheh it was funny to watch. Made me Smile :)

[DOWN to La LA LAND.... I cant WAIT TO SEE YOU IN >>>>>>>> LA LA LANDD....... WTF, that killed what ever vibe there was in that place and in come all the guidos that were hiding in the back room. One dude is like this to me.......Oh shit oh shit bro yooyoyo there playing the Factory song. :)

Originally posted by girly

[DOWN to La LA LAND.... I cant WAIT TO SEE YOU IN >>>>>>>> LA LA LANDD....... WTF, that killed what ever vibe there was in that place and in come all the guidos that were hiding in the back room. One dude is like this to me.......Oh shit oh shit bro yooyoyo there playing the Factory song. :)

LA LA LAnd has never once been played in factory maybe he was thinking of EXIt..:blown:

Originally posted by msoprano13

LA LA LAnd has never once been played in factory maybe he was thinking of EXIt..:blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

i was liking that track to

Ah you were the guy :D

That is one of the cheesiest shit tracks I have heard any dj spin Ever. I thought they were doing a good job mixing it up until about 3:30. Breaks... dark vocals...... trance..... breaks.. then something bout those little pills unreal the thrill they yield until they kill a million brain cells It seemed like the Hybrid gave up at that time.There like damm there's no one here and im at Centro fly :rolleyes:

... the Cenrto fly has awsome lazers and sound system ( Loud!)

Andy and Steve are putting together an amazing party here and I really hope that you guys don't get frustrated, because once the summer comes (and the coldest winter in 10yrs ends) then there will be a line around the block for this party.

With me on it! (provided I am living in NY again)

but keep it up. Met you guys at your House 101 party at LL the night before Tiesto with Julie (Jewel44317) and you guys were a riot. Hope to see you again at Centro.

PS-please try and bring back Diggers!

Originally posted by Pyro264

That is one of the cheesiest shit tracks I have heard any dj spin Ever. I thought they were doing a good job mixing it up until about 3:30. Breaks... dark vocals...... trance..... breaks.. then something bout those little pills unreal the thrill they yield until they kill a million brain cells It seemed like the Hybrid gave up at that time.There like damm there's no one here and im at Centro fly :rolleyes:

Oh come on now. Through out that track, the vocals lasted all of 15 seconds. The rest of the track was deep breaks with the bassline layered over it. I'm sorry, that was not cheesy, that was the best fucking remix of La La Land I've ever heard.

Originally posted by xpander

Oh come on now. Through out that track, the vocals lasted all of 15 seconds. The rest of the track was deep breaks with the bassline layered over it. I'm sorry, that was not cheesy, that was the best fucking remix of La La Land I've ever heard.

Yeah! What he said! :D

Hell.. if I have to hear that dreaded La La Land song, that would be the remix I would take over any of them.

The sample, yes, cheese, the actual track.. BANGER! :D

Originally posted by dr0ne

had a fun time, although i was soooooooooooooooo fucking wasted i had zero clue what was going on....nice meeting few peeps i hadn't met before....cody, andy (thanks for helping me out at the coat check thing), etc.

-d

Great meeting you too hun! Glad to know everything with the keys worked out ok. :)