Clubplanet Nightlife Community

French Connection

edubs01

I love FCUK. But you guys are right about the back. After about a few times wearing it, washing and then drying them. The back starts getting higher and higher. I gotta stretch it back down. But I still love cut of the shirts. Even if it says FCUK on the shirt or not, I still like most of the shirts. I don't think FCUK is really that over priced for the most part. I think D&G, Boss and Diesel jeans are overpriced if anything....

Originally posted by karch

I love FCUK. But you guys are right about the back. After about a few times wearing it, washing and then drying them. The back starts getting higher and higher. I gotta stretch it back down. But I still love cut of the shirts. Even if it says FCUK on the shirt or not, I still like most of the shirts. I don't think FCUK is really that over priced for the most part. I think D&G, Boss and Diesel jeans are overpriced if anything....

amen kid..a couple of my shirts fit right..but most of them i gotta fuckin strech and shit to make then fit even ..wtf..but fcuk still is official gear..d&g is way overpriced...i went in the regular dolce and gabana store the other day at the outlets...saw this hot ass shirt..looked at teh price ..250bucks..wtffffffffffffff

FC is my brand of choice as well. Some of its stuff is overpriced, but I love their sweaters, and their shirts. I hit up the Outlet in Woodbury commons, since I work in that mall(adidas cheap plug ;) ) and get the discounted price for the same thing u get in their inline store. Only bad thing about the outlet, is most of their mens jeans' have the side seam wayyyyyyyy off. It curves from the side of ur waist, to about a quarter of the way to the front of your leg. It's weird. Anyway, cant FUCK with FCUK cologne either.