What's your move for tonight?

nyis4meatheads

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by prplhz

Blaming me:confused: , I don't know what to say... What did I do, and how did I do this?? I think he has silly thoughts in his head without me saying anything....:tongue:

I won't blame you for all the other silly thoughts in his head, but you've definetly got credit for this one sweetums :tongue:

Originally posted by CTAC

well, everyone calls me Stan, but my real name is Stas(thats where CTAC came from...)

Cool, I'll call you Stas then (I once knew a kid named Stas who was cool shit. I really like the name. Russians always seem to have cool names though).

What do you look like? If I bump into you in Axis, I'll definitely say hi and introduce you to any of these fools who are around.

As for Tong, he plays some good tracks... he probably gets more new releases than anyone on the planet, his bag should be absolutely STACKED. Too bad he couldn't mix if his child's life depended on it.

My head gets 'silly' thoughts on its own thank you very much. I'm looking forward to getting many, many, many silly thoughts tonight when flavanugz shows up :smoke:

nyis4meatheads: where you gonna be? to tell you the truth I dont remember Avalon much, I was there only once and most likely pretty fucked up....

...anyway, I'll be wearing a dark blue t-shirt with green writing on the back, forgot the rest of my decent shit in NY, but I got black framed glasses on, kinda like Richie Hawtin's, and I am 6'2" and my girl is pretty tall as well

hope you can find me