Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does space have a dress code

joecrack13

yo does space have a dress code?..obviously im not from Miami...if so will they enforce it for WMC...i always used to dress up when i went out but now that i wear shoes everyday to work my feet are starting to kill me and i cant dance the whole night so let me know

Guest saleen351

i've been to space a million times, and only have seen 2 people turned away, and you see tons of crack heads up in there , so black sneekers would be fine..

Originally posted by saleen351

i've been to space a million times, and only have seen 2 people turned away, and you see tons of crack heads up in there , so black sneekers would be fine..

? see,that post right there.. was both a waste of ur time and his. he did not ask if there were crackheads there...only for the s code.

And besides..for someone who doesnt even go to Space...you sure know alot about the venue...:rolleyes:

and in case you didnt know...pot smokers arent allowed in either.:tongue: :tongue:

dress comfortable yet stylish..a nice tshirt, or any dress up top will do fine...and jeans will do as well..just look neat and ready to party. however..NO SNEAKERS ARE PERMITTED! diesel shoes are..however.

as long as you dress clean, and you look ok..you should have no problem getting in.

Carlos

Originally posted by spacecadet888

? see,that post right there.. was both a waste of ur time and his. he did not ask if there were crackheads there...only for the s code.

And besides..for someone who doesnt even go to Space...you sure know alot about the venue...:rolleyes:

and in case you didnt know...pot smokers arent allowed in either.:tongue: :tongue:

dress comfortable yet stylish..a nice tshirt, or any dress up top will do fine...and jeans will do as well..just look neat and ready to party. however..NO SNEAKERS ARE PERMITTED! diesel shoes are..however.

as long as you dress clean, and you look ok..you should have no problem getting in.

Carlos

:rolleyes: if sneakers are not permitted then why are there so many people in there with them on????????????????????

no pot smokers???????????????????????????

funny the place smells of pot every time I have ever been there.

Originally posted by saleen351

i've been to space a million times, and only have seen 2 people turned away, and you see tons of crack heads up in there ,

Thats fucked up how you put down one of MIAMI if not the best club in town.Who gives a fuck how ppl are there inside.Whatever happens inthere stays there.Always talking shyt.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Spacecadet is right. No sneakres are allowed and I know for a fact that they are starting to really enforce that, even for afterhours. No hats usually meaning baseball caps, no jerseys, and sometimes they are really strict on bling bling chains. Sneakers are also not allowed, but Diesels are.

If your feet are killing you in regular shoes, I stronglt suggest you invest in a pair or Diesel shoes. SOOOO worth the $70-90 that you pay for them. The most comfortable shoes I own and the only ones that I wear out now. Especially if you dance anywhere near as much as I do. (And even if you don't!) Have fun your time at Space.....whether you love it or hate it, I am sure you will always remember that place.

Oh, Saleen, you are just still pissed about that last time they didn't let you in. *lol*