Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If a girl hooks up with another girl is that cheating?

Guest gabo

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

ya know what... i had an ex bf who cheated on me with his roomate..

he didnt kiss him, and the only thing he likes to do with guys

is suck their dicks, and swallow...

NOT SAFEEEEEEEEEE

lol

Holy shit:eek: what a feg j/k

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

ya know what... i had an ex bf who cheated on me with his roomate..

he didnt kiss him, and the only thing he likes to do with guys

is suck their dicks, and swallow...

NOT SAFEEEEEEEEEE

lol

:laugh: OMG! If I EVER had a bf that cheated on me with another guy they would be sorry they ever met me!! LoL :laugh: (I have nothing against gay people...but that is a total smack in the face!)

Originally posted by jman09

for posting so many times in this one thread but this has got me laughing my ass off and the only thing he likes to do with guys Hahahaahhahahahahaahah:eek: :laugh:

What the fuck :laugh::eek:

It does sound funny. The only thing I like to do with guys is hang out and play sports, and the only thing this other guy likes to do with guys is swallow their man glue :confused:

Originally posted by elementx

It is kinda a stupid question...

Cheating is cheating. Does not matter opposite or same sex.

EXACTLY...thee is no "fine line" on the subject of cheating...regardless of circumstances, cheating is cheating, infidelity is infidelity no matter how you put it

if you are not with your bf.. its cheating...whether its a guy or a girl you hook up with.. it is still an intimate moment with someone else... not to mention its direspectful.. no guy would want to hear from his friends.. hey i saw your girl making out with another girl.. even though they would be giving him a high five when they said it..

i know most of you girls and maybe guys will agree with me.. that most of the time if you are in a club or something and 2 girls are hooking up.. its for attention..

when does one cross the line in to the cheating zone?

is it cheating if you give your phone # to someone you think would be cool to hang out with and it happens in a club?

personally i don't think its wrong or dancing with someone else besides your bf or gf... but some people can't handle it.. its like you have to only dance with them.. because the title of gf bounds you to them!

of course if youre bumpin/grinin them than its an issue.

My bf first was ok with me seeing girls, because sometimes he would see some action but most of the times it would be just me and a girl. but a year and a half in to our relationship i guess he became worried and told me to stop seeing girls. kinda sux.. oh well...