Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CP guys that have been to Exit...

Originally posted by lillizzy

IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!

i was going thru photos today...came across this one...i can identify maybe 3 people in the picture, not including myself haha...someone help! :) ... this is from 2001, if that helps...

attachment.php?postid=1257855

Well.. besides the experience people.. well Alan, Mike, Jay and Robin are up in that piece..

Originally posted by waaaaa

haha ol pics....neon..kyle rob..liz...that kid gettin his head smushed use to be on the old exit board...that was a sick nite.

haha that was the greatest picture ever...it's hysterical :) i just don't know who half the people are

please dont post your pictures...they are offensive!!

its bad for clubplanet if you losers post your pictures because if people see them they wont go to anything clubplanet promotes. i for one see a bunch of fugly looking girls and dont want to go to exit because of them. hot chicks only please..your ruining it for everyone...people like you are the reason the nyclub scene sux latly!!

Originally posted by fuku2asshole

its bad for clubplanet if you losers post your pictures because if people see them they wont go to anything clubplanet promotes. i for one see a bunch of fugly looking girls and dont want to go to exit because of them. hot chicks only please..your ruining it for everyone...people like you are the reason the nyclub scene sux latly!!

wow great 2nd post cumdumpster

Originally posted by fuku2asshole

hey! :idea: fuck you too, asshole! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[oh, i just had to..]

Originally posted by hotelie

no offense but that is a fucking scary picture. y'all look like you are about to hand off the spoon. Next time tell 'em to turn up the heat so you don't look like u r straight out of a graveyard.:shake:

LOL!

They look more like the cast of a horrible after school special,,,,,

"LOOK WHAT CLUB EXIT & HARD DRUGS DOES TO YOUR BRAIN KIDDIES!!!" :shake:

-iliana

:laugh2:

Originally posted by spinna

I WAS ON HERE A LONG TIME AGO..BUT STOPPED POSTIN CAUSE I DIDNT LIKE IT....AND I TRIED TO REPLY BUT I FORGOT MY PASSWORD

CODY MY LOVE!! WHEN AM I GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN?

Hii sweetness.. once it gets warmer we'll chill again.. right now it's too fucking cold to do anything..

How bout you come out to Exit on February 14th when Mikey takes over the main floor. :D