Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wish orgasms last longer..

LikmyLipz

Guest gabo

there is a way to have an orgasm that lasts for hours.

no shit!

I don't really know the deatils on how these people do it but its a mind thing and they just let them selves go to the point where they can come for hours

that doesnt mean that guys will just keep on ejaculating, theyll stop that but keep on orgasming .

Originally posted by gabo

there is a way to have an orgasm that lasts for hours.

no shit!

I don't really know the deatils on how these people do it but its a mind thing and they just let them selves go to the point where they can come for hours

that doesnt mean that guys will just keep on ejaculating, theyll stop that but keep on orgasming .

Ok dont laugh. Cause I cannot spell... But isnt that

Kamasutra or some shit like that...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by elementx

Ok dont laugh. Cause I cannot spell... But isnt that

Kamasutra or some shit like that...

to tell you the truth I am not sure. I thoguht kamasutra was the art of sex and all different positions .

the thing I am talking about is just having a clear head and body and beeng able to cum for an entire afternoon if not longer.

FUCK I wish I could think of the authors name right now

Originally posted by gabo

to tell you the truth I am not sure. I thoguht kamasutra was the art of sex and all different positions .

the thing I am talking about is just having a clear head and body and beeng able to cum for an entire afternoon if not longer.

FUCK I wish I could think of the authors name right now

I am not sure. But I think that is what it is. It is mentioned in the movie American Pie II

ok i know how to have an orgazim for a LONG time-

yes u r right - its all mental

i even learned how to make it STAY HARD even after the moment for most men has passed--

shame on all of you- or rather too bad ;)

see if you can get it to stay UP the whole time

IT NEVER GOES DOWN AGAIN TIL YOU STOP MOVING

how cool is that?

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ok i know how to have an orgazim for a LONG time-

yes u r right - its all mental

i even learned how to make it STAY HARD even after the moment for most men has passed--

shame on all of you- or rather too bad ;)

see if you can get it to stay UP the whole time

IT NEVER GOES DOWN AGAIN TIL YOU STOP MOVING

how cool is that?

Anyone who has a problem keeping it up around our ages has major problems... :laugh:

well, here's something: i've found that, while it's a lot harder for me to reach orgasm while i'm :roll: , when i do get there, i can have really long ones (i've definitely done it for a minute). that was, however, after long sessions of trying to get there, and always by myself ;) . (sometimes, though, it was so hard to reach orgasm while in that state that i just gave up - one of the most frustrating feelings ever :( .)

Originally posted by weyes

well, here's something: i've found that, while it's a lot harder for me to reach orgasm while i'm :roll: , when i do get there, i can have really long ones (i've definitely done it for a minute). that was, however, after long sessions of trying to get there, and always by myself ;) . (sometimes, though, it was so hard to reach orgasm while in that state that i just gave up - one of the most frustrating feelings ever :( .)

let us know if u need to get and extra HAND in there for ya

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

i cant orgasm when i'm rolling at all :(

this is what i'm saying, likmylipz - i had to go at it for a long while; i seriously dedicated myself to the cause. it is really hard to do, and i gave up a buncha times and mostly just don't try in general, but when i was successful, it was worth all the very, very, hard and patient work i put into it :spin2: . put your mind to it sometime and see if you can do it; a long orgasm will be yours :aright: .