Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sending acid through the post office

xwave3000

Originally posted by xwave3000

I'm having a hard time getting acid in my area, but there's a person I know on the other side of the country who has pretty easy access. Would it be a bad idea if he sent a vial through UPS ground, or some sort of delivery service? DHL Direct? thanks

I don't recomment it. But it has been done. Just make sure the person does not put a return address. This way. If there is ever any questions... You just play stupid. And dont know where it came from... Just have whoever is sending it send it with random shit. And something to cover up any scent that it may have...

Oh and I would do it UPS. Cause tampering with US mail is a federal offense. Add drug Charges. And you or this other person could be doing some serious time...

I would suggest UPS Overnight with no return address. If it's papers, maybe package between a picture and the backing of a picture frame and wrap that shyt in bubble wrap. They most likely will not go through the box and besides...if it's odorless and colorless it could be just another piece of paper. I dunno.

I read about police dogs trained with a synthetic substance that are able to smell LSD, but I doubt UPS uses them.

UPS is a bad idea. Use Priority Mail from the regular old US post office. First of all to ship UPS you need to have an open account with them, and give them a credit card # or go into one of these shipping places and give them way too much information. You can pack it up read good, walk into your local post office and just hand them $5 and have it go on its way, no questions asked. ALSO- UPS is a private business, and you agree to their terms of serivce whenever you use them for your shipments- which include giviving them the right to 'open and inspect' any package in their care. the US Postal Service does not have that right, they must obtain a search warant to open any package in their care- thats just their poilcy.

You are much safer using the post office, just make sure that you pack it up real good so that nothing can get out during shipping...

good luck!

bern