Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Message for Opium

Please can you make sure that you Opium chaps stock up your Vodka.I am a thirsty fellow who drinks the stuff by the bucket & I will be mixing it with either cranberry or red bull.

(best stock up on those two)

There was no problem getting a drink last year as I was holding back and pacing myself.This will not be the case for 2003 as I intend to drink the place dry.

There are rumblings from the Underground in Europe that the mighty Dutch

Dance Valley crew will be passing through Miami for the conference .....(As I have said b4 the Underground is normaly right)

Dance Valley Miami is one flavour all you people should look out for. :spin2:

info on the Dutch Masters go to http://www.dancevalley.com

Pe@ce from the Large One.

Dance Valley

in Miami

Dance Valley heads down to the Winter Music Conference this year with a party on Thursday 20th of March at Opium Garden. Masters At Work will play during the day, while the Dance Valley crew will bring the harder Dutch sound at night with DJs including Johan Gielen, Misja Helsloot and Montana, Cor Fijneman, Don Diablo and others!

Full line up production details soon.

:letsgo:

pe@ce from the Large

Dutch DJ/Producer Michel de Hey has been invited as the opening DJ of the new season at Pacha in Argentina, just as Carl Cox was last year. Michel has been under the watchful eye of Cox for some time now, and both DJs have played together on several occasions at Carl Cox’s club nights at Space in Ibiza last year. Michel has also recently signed a deal with the London based booking agency Cosmack that represents DJs including Carl Cox and John Digweed.

He will play two gigs in Argentina - the first on Friday 7th February at Villa Gesell, and the other at Pacha the following day. Yet more exciting times are in store for Michel as he plays two gigs in the French Alps at the end of February before heading off for his second gig with SLAM! at The Arches in Glasgow on February 28th. That night he will play alongside SLAM as well as Jeff Mills.

He will be in Miami for WMC Thursday 20th March 2003 @ Opium Garden together with Dance Valley and a lot more.....

for more info

go to http://www.micheldeheij.nl Pe@ce

Originally posted by larrylarge

The Dutch are coming.........You have been warned.....The buzz in Holland is on....Miami shakedown...They are coming .........

More info very soon

pe@ce from the Large One

tell them to bring the amazingly hot Dutch girls that they have over there :eek: