Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need some help from the clubplanet people on the west coast.

queen-diva

Hello, I am a New Yorker looking for a little sanctuary and a change of scenery. I am thinking of trying my hand at the west coast. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me a little advice on relocation. I've never even visited I'm sorry to report, so I'm completely in the dark. Where would be a good place to live for a native New Yorker? Where are the cool places to hang? And who are the people I'm gonna meet? If anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping I can get out there in a couple of months and it would be really cool if I knew some people when I did. Thank you in advance. cwm38.gif

Hi. Just bumped the "Good areas in Cali" post...that should be a good start...read it and then if you have any other questions we'll go from there.

------------------

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

-Henry David Thoreau, Walden

infinity.gif

I'd recommend San Francisco for a New Yorker. It's the closest thing to New York on the West Coast. Los Angeles could be a bit of a culture shock. It's not really a city in the way that you're used to -- more like an urbanized suburb. I've lived in all three areas, so let me know if you have further questions.

Archived