Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum REVIEW W/ that little Fukin Ugly Dwarf

Good night overalll I got beef with that little FUK...I say whats up to him after just booking him @ 3 Clubs and giving his Circus Freak ass over $8,000 to run around like a RETART...and he gives me an ADDITUDE....SO FUK HIM AND HIS 8inch TEETH....

other then that..Great Night...Change of format...Just wanted to see what you guys thought about it???

All the College Kids are pretty Much in the Main Room and the Lounge is an older more social gathering....

so whats ur feedback????Those that went of course..

Thanks Dan Carussomaas for opening up....He will be back once a month....

PipDaddy and the Crew...JOEYS????See you all tonight....

Originally posted by djprime

Good night overalll I got beef with that little FUK...I say whats up to him after just booking him @ 3 Clubs and giving his Circus Freak ass over $8,000 to run around like a RETART...and he gives me an ADDITUDE....SO FUK HIM AND HIS 8inch TEETH....

other then that..Great Night...Change of format...Just wanted to see what you guys thought about it???

All the College Kids are pretty Much in the Main Room and the Lounge is an older more social gathering....

Thanks for having me out .....i had a great time....nice to see all of the CPeeps there. I am def looking forward to coming back next month. Nice job to the guys at PLatinum on that booth......

Originally posted by djprime

You guys did a great job in the wave lounge. The feedback that I got was all positive. It's going to be a great party in there on Friday's.

Holy drunk midget! He was in my Dj booth for an hour singing into a turned off microphone. We just kept egging him on to sing more. He had no clue the mic was off.

Originally posted by davisg

Holy drunk midget! He was in my Dj booth for an hour singing into a turned off microphone. We just kept egging him on to sing more. He had no clue the mic was off.

:laugh: :laugh: he is a retart....Dont Do Drugs...or this will happen to u...

def had a good time...stayed in the main room for most of the night to keep my man entertained with his hiphop but dammmn on our way out, we walked through the wave lounge and the vibe was just off the hook, with the people into house music going nuts in the circle and dancing up a storm. loved it, ive been waiting for this party format for awhile now, thanks for makin it happen! carusomaas (yes i did hear u spin!) and prime, u guys were ridiculous. prime u played 2 of my favorites, laid and GTI...davisg, mike macaluso :clap:

Had fun, Prime Nice set! Love the new booth. I was kind of Mello on Friday not dancin like a freak. Made up for it on Saturday though. See everyone in a week.

Carusomaas, didn't catch your set, but will catch it next time. Nice meetin' ya.

Grace didn't see ya till the end. Made up for it though. Love ya.:D

as always loved friday night! Prime, I think that you should kick that little shit's ass! I can't believe he gave you an additude?!:jawdrop: What the hell was he thinking?!

To my girls: Love you guys! Way to do it up on the bar!

Gary, I'm sorry for being such a CB. I really didn't mean to f things up for you. I apologize.:cry:

But bottom line, I liked the two rooms. It works really well. See everyone next week!

Originally posted by karch

Do they play all hip hop in the main floor at Platinum on fridays? If they play both dance and hip hop on the main floor, how much of it is dance and how much of it is hip hop?

50/50 split pretty much in the main room...

all house in the wave lounge...

Originally posted by karch

Do they play all hip hop in the main floor at Platinum on fridays? If they play both dance and hip hop on the main floor, how much of it is dance and how much of it is hip hop?

Why don't you stop being a pussy and come out next time...

Plat was pretty good, Beetlejuice was pretty funny. That little fuck makes shit loads of money for being short and ugly. Hell i guess he deserves it.

Showboat put on a pretty funny ass show with the ass pumping. That kept me entertained for a little bit. :cool:

Originally posted by teklord310

Why don't you stop being a pussy and come out next time...

Plat was pretty good, Beetlejuice was pretty funny. That little fuck makes shit loads of money for being short and ugly. Hell i guess he deserves it.

Showboat put on a pretty funny ass show with the ass pumping. That kept me entertained for a little bit. :cool:

ass pumping im glad i was in the other room...:laugh:

Originally posted by davisg

You guys did a great job in the wave lounge. The feedback that I got was all positive. It's going to be a great party in there on Friday's.

What time does the benefit start..........?

By the way I wanted to start a thread requesting people to come Wana help?

prime thanx for ripping some of my requests at the end. The wave room was def. jumping. THe whole place was jumping actually. Showboat put on a good contest. Beetlejuice was good to laugh at. The captain morgan guy was just miserable in the suit. Im gonna be putting up some platinum pictures shortly on my site so come check it out in about ten minutes. www.infusionpro.com

Originally posted by roque1

prime thanx for ripping some of my requests at the end. The wave room was def. jumping. THe whole place was jumping actually. Showboat put on a good contest. Beetlejuice was good to laugh at. The captain morgan guy was just miserable in the suit. Im gonna be putting up some platinum pictures shortly on my site so come check it out in about ten minutes. www.infusionpro.com

I definitely had a good time on Friday, considering I partied like a freakin rockstar... only bad part was the blatant cock blocking going on... guilty party... you KNOW who you are...

to my girls, amazing as always... glad that Nicole could come out. Hope she had a good time.

Dood... Beetlejuice is scary - that little shit is going to give me nightmares with those teeth. I mean I know it's not his fault that he's a mongloid - but still. He should be the poster child for "reasons to get an abortion"

I also had a blast at Platinum...gretchmason.....we had it under control....to Beetlejuice....you need to learn how to PUMP a little better....SHOWBOAT thanks for the demonstration i LOVED it!!! the new dj booth is awesome and the music was kick ass. to the BIG KAHUNA....don't be such a CB, then again now both of u guys are! hahaha.....gretch...he doesnt love you! HOLLYWOOD!

Platinum...be there or stay home!