Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Midnight Room/Exit Review and Pics

acura

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Apparently Jon Stephen - he's one fat greasy chick alright...

:rofl: where do these people come from?! i was not aware that intelligence could be so substandard before I joined this board

:jawdrop:

:) Did you get that damn camera working yet?:confused:

Apparently Jon Stephen - he's one fat greasy chick alright...

:rofl: where do these people come from?! i was not aware that intelligence could be so substandard before I joined this board

:jawdrop:

This is tru. The kid is an idiot! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

:) Did you get that damn camera working yet?:confused:

No. I gave up :(

I'm going to try loading the driver onto my laptop and hopefully it won't use up what little memory I have left. If that doesn't work, I'm throwing the camera out the window :mad: I've had it!

I'm going to try loading the driver onto my laptop and hopefully it won't use up what little memory I have left. If that doesn't work, I'm throwing the camera out the window :mad: I've had it!

Um... Throwing it out the window would be a waste... Just give it to a worthy cause...

Me ;)

But seriously. If you are having that much trouble. I dont think it is the camera. It is probably your USB.

When you go into finepix viewer. Are you looking on the left side in the browser box and clicking on where it says removable drive?

Originally posted by elementx

Um... Throwing it out the window would be a waste... Just give it to a worthy cause...

Me ;)

But seriously. If you are having that much trouble. I dont think it is the camera. It is probably your USB.

When you go into finepix viewer. Are you looking on the left side in the browser box and clicking on where it says removable drive?

Well as i said... the problem is that the removable drive doesn't even show up there!

It just says A, C, D, E and then the other usual crap like my documents, etc. No removable drive.

Well as i said... the problem is that the removable drive doesn't even show up there!

It just says A, C, D, E and then the other usual crap like my documents, etc. No removable drive.

And you have the camera set on the Green Box with the Arrow?

Also just try going into Settings, Control panel, And click the install new hardware. And tell it to find. See if it finds anything.

Other than that. I really dont know sorry. :(

green box with the arrow? what's that about?

I dont know I am assuming we have the same manufacture. So they might have the same icons on the switch on the camera to switch modes.

Like View ( Green Box )

Video ( Little Video Camera )

Land Scape ( Flower )

Regular Photo ( Picture of a timer )

And Timer ( Picture of a clock )

If you are on AOL or AIM IM me at Sboobs78

Don't do it Aly! Stick with it...

I spilled soda all over my new digital camera and I am very sad...only wish I had it back to be mad at!

:mad: