Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon's line up!!!

kidliquid80

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an explanation of why people from "dirty jerz" feel the need to post a picture of themselves on every board on the planet? And why must you insist on the fact that you "know how to party"? Im not picking on you personally, but seriously, get some individuality.

Also, thanks for posting the pictures of the overrated dj's that are coming to Avalon. Now i know exactly who I'm staring at after i drop twelve rolls and stand around on the dance floor, I mean "party" like a rockstar.

P.S. I HATE BREAKDANCING CIRCLES!!!!!

Originally posted by flavanugz

Does anyone have an explanation of why people from "dirty jerz" feel the need to post a picture of themselves on every board on the planet? And why must you insist on the fact that you "know how to party"? Im not picking on you personally, but seriously, get some individuality.

Also, thanks for posting the pictures of the overrated dj's that are coming to Avalon. Now i know exactly who I'm staring at after i drop twelve rolls and stand around on the dance floor, I mean "party" like a rockstar.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by flavanugz

OK, THE ONLY REASON WHY I POSTED THE PIC WAS SO HE KNEW WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN WE GOT UP THERE, WE BOTH WORK AT A CLUB IN JERSEY AND I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO CHECK BOSTONS BOARDS, ANF OR YOUR INFO THIS IS THE 1ST PIC IVE POSTED OF MYSELF ON ANY BOARD, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DOWLOAD IT.... AND AS FOR KNOWING HOW TO PARTY, WE DO THATS WHY WE INSIST UPON IT.... IF YOU KNEW HOW TO PARTY YOUD SAY IT TOO...

OH AND BY THE WAY WERE NOT COMMIN THIS WEEKEND WE BOTH HAVE TO WORK.... SORRY!

Originally posted by missnicki

OK, THE ONLY REASON WHY I POSTED THE PIC WAS SO HE KNEW WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN WE GOT UP THERE, WE BOTH WORK AT A CLUB IN JERSEY AND I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO CHECK BOSTONS BOARDS, ANF OR YOUR INFO THIS IS THE 1ST PIC IVE POSTED OF MYSELF ON ANY BOARD, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DOWLOAD IT.... AND AS FOR KNOWING HOW TO PARTY, WE DO THATS WHY WE INSIST UPON IT.... IF YOU KNEW HOW TO PARTY YOUD SAY IT TOO...

OH AND BY THE WAY WERE NOT COMMIN THIS WEEKEND WE BOTH HAVE TO WORK.... SORRY!

Don't let flavanugz get you too riled up. He's still bitter because he hasn't learned how to party yet. I beat him at partying 11 out of the last 12 weekends (the 12th weekend I sprained my ankle and was on the party DL for the weekend... only way he could beat me).

Which shockwave girl are you in that picture? I'm routing for the girl on the right.

Do you like me and my friends below? Can you guess which one I am? ;)

(Who ever said I was a troublemaker?? :confused: )

AND AS FOR KNOWING HOW TO PARTY, WE DO THATS WHY WE INSIST UPON IT.... IF YOU KNEW HOW TO PARTY YOUD SAY IT TOO...

Excuse me - but I do not need to say that I know how to party- it's like saying that George Washington is on the dollar bill.

Must we go back to the "i don't need to make fun of Jersey because that's like making fun of NYIS" thread? :D

YES I KNOW HOW TO PARTY, but unfortunately we both have to do a party for abyss this weekend... and its the girl on the lefts bday so we figured we'd surprise her.... I am the one in the middle sorry to let you down... but the one on thr right was coming up with me ;-) but we will def try it again soon b/c im going to get my ass beat if i dont come up there soon!!!!

Originally posted by whadupg

Excuse me - but I do not need to say that I know how to party- it's like saying that George Washington is on the dollar bill.

Must we go back to the "i don't need to make fun of Jersey because that's like making fun of NYIS" thread? :D

NO ONE WAS REALLY INCLUDING YOU IN THIS CONVERSATION SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOURE GETTING ALL BOTHERED BY MY COMMENTS WHEN THEY WERE IN REPLY TO SOMEONE ELSE....

NO ONE WAS REALLY INCLUDING YOU IN THIS CONVERSATION SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOURE GETTING ALL BOTHERED BY MY COMMENTS WHEN THEY WERE IN REPLY TO SOMEONE ELSE....

Sorry my bad- I fogot I wasn't on a public messageboard & if you re-read your comment - it was a general statement, not a direct comment.

Go back to your own fukin board if you don't want me to comment cause you're in my world now :tongue:

YES I KNOW HOW TO PARTY, but unfortunately we both have to do a party for abyss this weekend... and its the girl on the lefts bday so we figured we'd surprise her.... I am the one in the middle sorry to let you down... but the one on thr right was coming up with me ;-) but we will def try it again soon b/c im going to get my ass beat if i dont come up there soon!!!!

The one on the rights got nice tits:aright:

Sorry my bad- I fogot I wasn't on a public messageboard & if you re-read your comment - it was a general statement, not a direct comment.

Go back to your own fukin board if you don't want me to comment cause you're in my world now :tongue:

ARE YOU DUMB???? ut was def in repy to someone.... you know the bold black letters at the top? someone else wrote that... the normal letters are what i wrote....

ARE YOU DUMB???? ut was def in repy to someone.... you know the bold black letters at the top? someone else wrote that... the normal letters are what i wrote....

yeah, I'm the dumb one! :laugh:

OK - let me explain slowly- please take note...

The statement "junior vasquez will not be the only form of entertainment jan 31st, because 2 of the shockwave girls are coming up from jersey... just to show you all how we party down in dirty jerzz....." - this was a general post on the public message board....

....which was then followed up with a reply to flavanugs "OK, THE ONLY REASON WHY I POSTED THE PIC WAS SO HE KNEW WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN WE GOT UP THERE, WE BOTH WORK AT A CLUB IN JERSEY AND I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO CHECK BOSTONS BOARDS, ANF OR YOUR INFO THIS IS THE 1ST PIC IVE POSTED OF MYSELF ON ANY BOARD, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DOWLOAD IT.... AND AS FOR KNOWING HOW TO PARTY, WE DO THATS WHY WE INSIST UPON IT.... IF YOU KNEW HOW TO PARTY YOUD SAY IT TOO..."

I disagree with the general statement to him that "if you knew how to party you'd say it too" because no, not everyone feels the need to tell complete strangers that they know how to party. And being that I'm not one to keep my opinions to myself, I told you. OK? Ok. :D

yeah, I'm the dumb one! :laugh:

OK - let me explain slowly- please take note...

The statement "junior vasquez will not be the only form of entertainment jan 31st, because 2 of the shockwave girls are coming up from jersey... just to show you all how we party down in dirty jerzz....." - this was a general post on the public message board....

....which was then followed up with a reply to flavanugs "OK, THE ONLY REASON WHY I POSTED THE PIC WAS SO HE KNEW WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN WE GOT UP THERE, WE BOTH WORK AT A CLUB IN JERSEY AND I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO CHECK BOSTONS BOARDS, ANF OR YOUR INFO THIS IS THE 1ST PIC IVE POSTED OF MYSELF ON ANY BOARD, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DOWLOAD IT.... AND AS FOR KNOWING HOW TO PARTY, WE DO THATS WHY WE INSIST UPON IT.... IF YOU KNEW HOW TO PARTY YOUD SAY IT TOO..."

I disagree with the general statement to him that "if you knew how to party you'd say it too" because no, not everyone feels the need to tell complete strangers that they know how to party. And being that I'm not one to keep my opinions to myself, I told you. OK? Ok. :D

you know whats really funny??? how you care so much to prove me wrong!!! you must have a lot of time to kill if you can copy and paste almost everything on this board.... hope you get a life soon that doesnt include CP....