Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon's line up!!!

kidliquid80

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

How come when a guy tools on a guy is cool, when a girl tools on guy it's cool, but when a girl tools on a girl it's catty? bite my ass nyis :tongue:

It's the whole double-standard thing. Don't knock it though, you girls get the better end of the deal in the long run.

Seriously though, girls seem to go for the jugular when they fight on these things. Guys just try to one-up each others insults... girls go straight to name calling, hair-pulling and back-scratching. And that's why I love you.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

It's the whole double-standard thing. Don't knock it though, you girls get the better end of the deal in the long run.

Seriously though, girls seem to go for the jugular when they fight on these things. Guys just try to one-up each others insults... girls go straight to name calling, hair-pulling and back-scratching. And that's why I love you.

Whatever - you're just mad that the hair-pulling and back-scratching doesn't include you. Don't worry - I'm fired up this week- you'll get some :tongue:

Ok as annoying as missnicki is..... i must admit that i thought she was better looking than the girlontheright. Granted those puppies are sweet, but she is getting waaaaaay waaaaay too much hype.

Was that a bad pic, because you have potential. I can be the administer of the Flavanugz shockwave manuever, aslo known as the Flavawave.

BTW, how did u get those beeds????

Originally posted by flavanugz

Ok as annoying as missnicki is..... i must admit that i thought she was better looking than the girlontheright. Granted those puppies are sweet, but she is getting waaaaaay waaaaay too much hype.

Was that a bad pic, because you have potential. I can be the administer of the Flavanugz shockwave manuever, aslo known as the Flavawave.

:rofl:

+

Teen Wolf is a good movie :shaky:

bad pic i guess, sorry for bothering you since i guess the fights were all my fault??? and no one misunderstood anything i wrote??? with that ivy league schooling id be sure you guys would know how to read by now.... well im back to jersey.... can i gat a round of applause? :clap2:

Originally posted by missnicki

bad pic i guess, sorry for bothering you since i guess the fights were all my fault??? and no one misunderstood anything i wrote??? with that ivy league schooling id be sure you guys would know how to read by now.... well im back to jersey.... can i gat a round of applause? :clap2:

What was that line? Don't go away mad - just go away - um, yeah that's it :D

whoa whoa whoa, what the hell are you talking about?! No offense to missnicki, but thegirlontheright is definitely the NY Strip in that bovine. Nothing wrong with being a nice ribeye though missnicki. I just don't see where you're coming from on that one.

The Flavawave... funny, funny shit!

What was that line? Don't go away mad - just go away - um, yeah that's it :D

Seriously - i'm not a mean person - i'm just messing with ya. I could care less what you look like or how many dirty jerzee boyz you've done (come on now - they're the box eatin' champs of the world - who could resist that). My post to you was not to start trouble- you just took it that way. Peace Jersey girl!

Think she lurks.....

maybe she should come out for the National Lurker Coming Out Day.

Don't know, don't care, most likely.

When is National Lurker Coming Out day? We've had a freaking ton of them come out in the last couple of weeks. I'm giving you the credit for that.

missnicki, I'll give you some applause. You Jersey bastards have given me a lot to read here at work this week... thank you.

(Oh, and just so you know. People in Boston pronounce their r's. They just don't pronounce them at the end of any word. car = cah, first = first, flavor = flavah, prohibitory = prohibitory, Denny Tsettos = God, Teen Wolf = you).

Seriously - i'm not a mean person - i'm just messing with ya. I could care less what you look like or how many dirty jerzee boyz you've done (come on now - they're the box eatin' champs of the world - who could resist that). My post to you was not to start trouble- you just took it that way. Peace Jersey girl!

Trademark of a classic post whore.... responding to your own posts!

Well done g. Well done.

When is National Lurker Coming Out day? We've had a freaking ton of them come out in the last couple of weeks. I'm giving you the credit for that.

missnicki, I'll give you some applause. You Jersey bastards have given me a lot to read here at work this week... thank you.

(Oh, and just so you know. People in Boston pronounce their r's. They just don't pronounce them at the end of any word. car = cah, first = first, flavor = flavah, prohibitory = prohibitory, Denny Tsettos = God, Teen Wolf = you).

Dude, you just made me crack up HAAAAAAD in class!!!!!!

Holy shit. :laugh: Post of the year right here ladies and gents:laugh: