Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britanny Murphy is 100% fuckable

joeg

OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC

Originally posted by incredulous

joe-i think she looks pretty in those pics, but i dont like her after i saw her on SNL. She must of weighed like 93 lbs. she looked like a skeleton :eek: (no offence)

did you get to see that???

nah, i missed it... i gotta see if i can find some pics of what you're talkin about...

there are a few pics i've seen of her where she looks like a former heroin-using, methadone junky...

Originally posted by incredulous

joe-i think she looks pretty in those pics, but i dont like her after i saw her on SNL. She must of weighed like 93 lbs. she looked like a skeleton :eek: (no offence)

did you get to see that???

OMG! I used to love her and think she was so pretty until I saw that SNL. She looked decreptid (spelt wrong), b/c she was so thin. I still like her and I think she has a cool personality and she is cute, but she needs to gain some of her weight back

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

OMG! I used to love her and think she was so pretty until I saw that SNL. She looked decreptid (spelt wrong), b/c she was so thin. I still like her and I think she has a cool personality and she is cute, but she needs to gain some of her weight back

lets see some pics of this...