Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got too much acid around me

so i got all this acid, but i dont wanna trip, class starts on monday and i know ill be fucked, but my vacation sucked, so im in that in between stage where i know ill feel bad i i do and bad if i dont. arg... whats worse is that ill probably have a bunch of acid around during the rest of the semester, and i dont wanna fuck it up, but its hard to say no when its in ur face. anyone else have this problem. a few months ago i took xtc after a one and a half year break, i dont think it was worth it. on the plus side i quit smoking cigs, arg drugs are bad. especially when u cant get rid of them.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so i got all this acid, but i dont wanna trip, class starts on monday and i know ill be fucked, but my vacation sucked, so im in that in between stage where i know ill feel bad i i do and bad if i dont. arg... whats worse is that ill probably have a bunch of acid around during the rest of the semester, and i dont wanna fuck it up, but its hard to say no when its in ur face. anyone else have this problem. a few months ago i took xtc after a one and a half year break, i dont think it was worth it. on the plus side i quit smoking cigs, arg drugs are bad. especially when u cant get rid of them.

TEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

the only time i would ever say that is if the DEA kicked in my door and i was sitting there with a few hundred vials..

speaking of which i spoke with my fluff connection...seems like the good stuff is on the way to my state..whooo hooo...more mic's then i can handle..im lovin it!

Originally posted by hotshit

ACID IS FUN BUT DID YOU KNOW... lsdGRAPHIC.jpg

of course that could hold a hella lot of lsd..any idea how many sheets\books\bibles of paper that could hold..or pure crys or liq's...

the question is..

how much of it would i do and how much of it would i sell :) :) :)