Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp's Fuckin Birthday Party !!!!

one word to describe it : insane

i walked into the place at 9:00am and it was really good. by 3 o'clock i got tired and wanted to leave.. i guess i was wrong, 2:57 pm to be exact..Peters dropped "in your eyes"..Oh my god, the whole factory was going out of control...Then he dropped "through the rain" by Mariah carey..Fuckin insane..I left Factory at 6:30 and it was still packed in there. Didn't see Factory this good for the longest time.

Happy birthday Jonathan Peters.

Axel A.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

don't forget the t-shirt either!!!

did i clean and iron your clothes you ask.?.. hmm, no, they're still in a ball in the corner of the room.

LOLOL..right where they should be!!...how many times have you kicked them?!?!

LMAO!!!!!!

My man would be so proud........

:laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

i walked into the place at 9:00am and it was really good. by 3 o'clock i got tired and wanted to leave.. i guess i was wrong, 2:57 pm to be exact..Peters dropped "in your eyes"..Oh my god, the whole factory was going out of control...Then he dropped "through the rain" by Mariah carey..Fuckin insane..I left Factory at 6:30 and it was still packed in there. Didn't see Factory this good for the longest time.

Axel A.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

deffinatly a great morning/afternoon. me and my crew rolled up deep with our "i love jp #69" t-shirts!! everyone loved them!!! anyways i rolled up at like 10:30-11ish.. place was packed as hell, except for the top floor.. i thought the music could of been better by like 1ish, then i started to get all assed out.... then i said to my boy "i wish he woudl play "through the rain"... and 5 mins b4 we all decided to leave, he droped it.. lol my luck!!.. anyways, i had a great time...

ps: did anyone notice how messed up jonathan sounded when he was thanking danny t??? lol

Originally posted by kelly0616

Im glad to hear you had such a great time axel.....lets not get to excited about factory we have the one night party friday:beer: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

oh thats right....

Attn. to all my CP members::

This friday the 31st i am having another one night event at the upper level of drama night club..contact me for comps...

.metro afterhours??hmmm

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

:eek: :eek: :eek:

deffinatly a great morning/afternoon. me and my crew rolled up deep with our "i love jp #69" t-shirts!! everyone loved them!!! anyways i rolled up at like 10:30-11ish.. place was packed as hell, except for the top floor.. i thought the music could of been better by like 1ish, then i started to get all assed out.... then i said to my boy "i wish he woudl play "through the rain"... and 5 mins b4 we all decided to leave, he droped it.. lol my luck!!.. anyways, i had a great time...

ps: did anyone notice how messed up jonathan sounded when he was thanking danny t??? lol

Factory was def. an incredible time. JP's b-day bash this year was ten times better than it has been the past two years. The music was phenominal. I think JP has been playing "In Your Eyes" for like a year and a half straight now. I still love it. The new version is def. sick. I didn't want to go at first but glad I went because it was a good time. Hey Jerrycxtacy your guys shirts were great. Were you guys with girls wearing the same shirts because I saw like six girls wearing I love JP shirts also. Anyway the crowd was the best it's been in awhile. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. JP was def a big mess. When he was making his birthday speech I had just gotten there. It was like 9am. Everyone in the coat check line was like, "What the hell is he saying?" "What a damn crackhead!" Finally decided to call it a night actually an afternoon at 5pm. Anybody know what time it closed? I think after twelve because my phone rang about 12:15am from friends who were there. But I was out cold in bed and was not picking up the phone.

I had a pretty decent time, better than I had the last time I went, but I wouldn’t say it was anything special. Got there around 10 left about 8:30. Besides Like a prayer, in your eyes, be free & the hurting I think he played like shit:no: . Most of it was just repetitive tech. Not a big fan of through the rain or the Christina Aguilera song he dropped. Hopefully he got better after I left. Not a bad time, but it def. wasn’t worth 50$.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

Axel A.

were we at the same birthday party cause the one I went to SUCKED BALLS:mad:

nah it would have been fun if he didnt play filler music all fuckin day long...were it not for the vocals late afternoon, that would have been the worst day of music I ever ever ever heard in there

BG