Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CD Architect 5.0

djxeno

Does anybody use CD Architect 5.0? I know how to use it, I extract all of my CD as a .wav, then I cut up the tracks with regions. However, when I burn, my CD comes out with skips in it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am recording disc at once, and they're are no gaps in between tracks but when I play back the CD, after ever track mark, about 2 secs after each one, the CD skips a little.

Please let me know if you know what the problem is.

Thanks,

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

Does anybody use CD Architect 5.0? I know how to use it, I extract all of my CD as a .wav, then I cut up the tracks with regions. However, when I burn, my CD comes out with skips in it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am recording disc at once, and they're are no gaps in between tracks but when I play back the CD, after ever track mark, about 2 secs after each one, the CD skips a little.

Please let me know if you know what the problem is.

Thanks,

-XeNo-

Sounds like you are recording the cd fine, my guess would be that it's the cutting into regions that is getting you in trouble.

I've never used CD Architect 5.0 so I can't tell you anything about that.

I use a recorder that uses a cuesheet. This way I can tell it to start at specific position.

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

get cdrwin and create your own cuesheet. no skips or time gaps btwn tracks.

That's what I use as well .. CDRWIN. However, I only have a trial version. I tried to contact the creators to find out where I could buy it so I can record at higher speed instead of 1X.

If you have any information, I would appreciate it if you let me know.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...