Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach

The Radio One party wasn't bad at all :), as well as the final party they hosted with Cox and Lawler...but I'm not gonna jizz myself and say I'm gonna be there all 5 days. This year, Radio One is over at Opium, so scratch out one good party...

Besides, unless a party brings in their own contractors, the sound and lighting systems there are so horrid it hurts. Call me spoiled, but when most of the other venues at least try to have a passable back-end, Nikki fails horribly.

Naked at Nikki!!!

i wish i wish i wish!

didn't like the radio one shiite. 45 minute sets aren't my cup of tea. and pete tong saying that derrick carter was the best dj in the us didn't rank high on my day either.

the party with cassius, jacques lu cont, scanty sandwich and daft punk was great.

i'm looking forward to the changes this year.

The sunday parties are horrid. Snooty cracked-out Eurotrash bragging about how much coke they did in St. Tropez last year.

The location is nice, that's about it. The place needs a major overhaul. And I don't think Naked will be there this year. Don't yell at me if it is, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's at a better venue this year.

Top venues for conference:

Maze

Space

Spin

crobar

various hotels

Level

Opium

Phrank's more in touch with the Naked folk than I am, so I'm inclined to believe him.

Naked usually does their party in partnership with Aquabooty, who now holds a residency at Maze...so Naked @ Maze may just be what the doctor ordered...

I was a resident at Nikki Beach in 96, when it was Penrods. I now live and work in Philadelphia. I am looking for a spot to guest spot for the wmc. I can be found on several websites but if you would like, you may look me up on divadjs.com or tribeccanightclub.com. you may also reach me at djtrouble11@aol.com. I am a resident for one of philadelphias hottest and most exclusive after hours. I Have held over 40 residencies in my career. I can't wait to be back in MIami.

DJ Nancy Way:

i say....to hell with the rumors!

ASTRALWERKS/NAKED MUSIC WMC 2003

Presented by A/X, BMI, Stuff Magazine, Astralwerks, Naked Music

DJs/Performers: Royksopp (Live!), DJ Harvey, Miguel Migs, Lisa Shaw, Jimpster,Sven Van Hees, Audio Bully's, VHS or BETA

Where: Nikki Beach Club, 1 Ocean Drive

When: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Details: This is a FREE event

Weblinks: Naked Music | Astralwerks

Originally posted by houseb4titties

DJs/Performers: Royksopp (Live!), DJ Harvey, Miguel Migs, Lisa Shaw, Jimpster,Sven Van Hees, Audio Bully's, VHS or BETA

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What day what day?!?!?

I can't wait :clap::party::dj::clap:

This year's Naked Music party will be at Nikki. Its different than last year. Its also an Astralwerks thing so it changes the vibe a bit. The sound will probably be an issue (Ihope it is not) as when we did our naked music event there we were hassled over and over again from one of the new condos next door. We had to shut down around 9 but had the first complaint around 6. I think because it is conference and the city understands it needs to be cool, they'll probably let it ride. Also guys and gals, ITS FREE!! so at least stop in, catch a vibe, drink a few and move on to the next party.

FYI Aquabooty is not involved in this one. Way above us, however during conference its about the music, not who brings it, right?

Aquabooty

Quality entertainment for the dancefloor enthusiast.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

This year's Naked Music party will be at Nikki. Its different than last year. Its also an Astralwerks thing so it changes the vibe a bit. The sound will probably be an issue (Ihope it is not) as when we did our naked music event there we were hassled over and over again from one of the new condos next door. We had to shut down around 9 but had the first complaint around 6. I think because it is conference and the city understands it needs to be cool, they'll probably let it ride. Also guys and gals, ITS FREE!! so at least stop in, catch a vibe, drink a few and move on to the next party.

FYI Aquabooty is not involved in this one. Way above us, however during conference its about the music, not who brings it, right?

Aquabooty

Quality entertainment for the dancefloor enthusiast.

Ok..lovely, I still can't wait...but once again....what day??? lolol.

Originally posted by houseb4titties

Very Phat! I can't wait.