Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parties on the beach

Does anyone know if there are any good parties that are actually on the beach, or are setup outdoors near the beach? I think it would be cool if you could have a dance area outdoors but also have it close enough to the beach that you could walk out there and chill and shit. I just think of the PVD Live at Cafemambo set when the announcer is like "we now have a see of about 3,000 people on the beach" I think that would be bad ass to do it from sunset to around midnight and then everyone could go to whatever club they wanted to after that.

Alot of hotels have pool parties with all kinds of dj's... Then there was the radio one party at nikki beach, but word is that the party is gonna be at opium (the main room is open air) this year!!!!

Its also possible that space or space34 could fill up a parking lot with sand and have another space beach party!!!!

It's my tagline :)

I'm just fed up on how this town holds such low-quality venues in such high regard. I'm a stickler for customer service, production quality, and the like, and those venues lack in all three. The crowds are horrid, and there's rarely a good DJ in the house.

I can understand the hoity-toity attitude, after all snooty people need their venues, but you'd think with the budgets some of these places have, there'd be a killer lighting and sound array. Even the most ardent Mynt-o-Philes come out half-deaf and complaining at the end of a night...Nikki has an excuse in a way, I wouldn't want to put a quarter-of-a-million dollar sound system outdoors, but the whole exclusivity thing has got to go. Christ it shares a building with Penrods, you think they'd learn from their brother venue.

If they want to hate my hangouts back, I welcome it, because at the end of the day, it's the real places that survive.