Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is the Riande a good place to stay????

I need to book a place for the week of march 20-25...I've got my plane tix and now searching for a place to be near the action which won't cost a lot either..something up to $100 a night. Is the Riande a good place to book at? Seville?? Howard Johnson??

How far up collins st should I consider?? up to 4000?? Need something that is walking distance or short cab ride to like Space and the rest of the nightlife? Also my friends and I are flying into Fort Lauderdale and I was wondering what would be the cheapest way to get down to miami beach to our hotel? Taxi?? Bus?? Shuttles?? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanx.

As I posted in another thread:

From my experience the Riande is a big party hotel. Fun if you are looking for that. I always run into friends there. You can be assured of lots of noise at all hours. Personally I'm staying at a smaller hotel on Collins this year. I did the same last year and was happy to leave my friends partying at the Riande while I grabbed a few precious hours of sleep before waking up and heading to the beach.

Space is downtown. If you plan on going there often you may want to stay downtown. The room rates will be a little cheaper then in SOBE, but you can rack up the difference in taxi fare if you end up heading to SOBE every day/night for parties. Most of the clubs and hotels where the parties take place are in SOBE.

I believe the Ft. Lauderdale airport transportation issue was coverd in another thread as well

Enjoy!