Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, I just bought the new Ivanno Bellini cd, and...

x-t-c

i have to admit, its not bad at all. after reading biz's post on the declining music industry, i decided to pass by spec's and see what they had in stock. i crossed upon ivano's cd, gave it a listen in the store and i was happy with what i heard. 12 tracks in all.

it starts off dark and tribally and gradually builds. there are 2 tracks i could of done without (kosheen - hungry//satoshi mix) and (dj morris - the 3rd pleasure//sounded gay to me).

other than those 2 tracks, the cd is pretty good, at times dark, tribally, and funky, the way i like it...

let the :whip2: begin......

here's the tracklisting:

1. intro

2. Sir Oliver - A deeper sound (deeper sound mix)

3. Hydrogen Rockers - Musica(02 mix)

4. Rasoul - Oh Baby (Chus & Ceballos mix)

5. Kobbe vs Fabb X - Abyss

6. Kings of Tribal - Situation(Marc and Robbie Drums Mix)

7. Paul Jays - Spiritual Battery(Ext. Lithium Mix)

8. Robbie Rivera - Sex(Antoine Clamaran Mix)

9. Tribal Man - That Sound

10. George Morel feat. Leo Colon - Ritmo (Robbie Rivera Mix)

11. Dj Morris T. feat. Taka Boom - 3rd Pleasure(Cedric Gervais Mix)

12. Orange - Remember Me(Brother Brown Amsterdam Mix)

13. Kosheen - Hungry(Satoshi Tomeii Mix)

Cedric did a remix to "The Third Pleasure"? I don't remember that one coming out, but the original mixes are pretty good House tunes.

I also agree that Satoshi's remix of "Hungry" isn't as good as the original, or some of the other remixes that came out (like the Decoder & Substance, or of course the Tiesto mix)

6. Kings of Tribal - Situation(Marc and Robbie Drums Mix)

7. Paul Jays - Spiritual Battery(Ext. Lithium Mix)

8. Robbie Rivera - Sex(Antoine Clamaran Mix)

9. Tribal Man - That Sound

10. George Morel feat. Leo Colon - Ritmo (Robbie Rivera Mix)

These were my favorites!!!!:D Even though their not newly released stuff, their still classics in my book!!!!! Anyone who has been on the patio when ivano droppes these has seen what it does to the friggen place!!! That "sex" remix is also pretty funky, fresh, without jeopardizing integrity!!!

I DARE SOMEONE TO TELL ME THAT ANY OF THESE TRACKS ARE CHEESY!!!!!!!:hat::blown:

ehhm ehhm, mattas!

Originally posted by beatfriek

I DARE SOMEONE TO TELL ME THAT ANY OF THESE TRACKS ARE CHEESY!!!!!!!:hat::blown:

ehhm ehhm, mattas!

:idea: If you double dare him perhaps he'll take the physical challenge

:idea: :idea: & that physical challenge can be a morning out on the patio listening to Ivano...he'll just loooove that I'm sure :D:tongue::laugh2::D

I DARE SOMEONE TO TELL ME THAT ANY OF THESE TRACKS ARE CHEESY!!!!!!!

ehhm ehhm, mattas!

just for the fact that they have been around for a while...goes to stressing my point....Bellini SUCKS and he needs use the money from this album sales to get NEWER records...:rolleyes:

i would have thought that u knew that already....:tongue:

i think your judging him to quick.... Just because their old, doesnt mean they suck, or their cheesy, or more importantly, not played out!!!!! He even mentions that the cd was not intented to promote his new music or label, but more for the tracks that have his signature style throughout the year... Would you call jimmy cheesy, just cuz he might play somthing old, i think not!!!

And if you are looking for the physical challenge, my bday is feb 8th, and hey guess what, no bellini on the patio, that is until steve lawler is done splapping the place aroud:D :D:eek::);)

Lets see if you got the endurance meli's been talking about!!!!!:laugh:

And if you are looking for the physical challenge, my bday is feb 8th, and hey guess what, no bellini on the patio, that is until steve lawler is done splapping the place aroud:D :D:eek::);)

Oh oh...He's trying u Matas. :laugh:

:eek:

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More info given there than we needed 2 know I think! lololol.

i think your judging him to quick.... Just because their old, doesnt mean they suck, or their cheesy, or more importantly, not played out!!!!! He even mentions that the cd was not intented to promote his new music or label, but more for the tracks that have his signature style throughout the year... Would you call jimmy cheesy, just cuz he might play somthing old, i think not!!!

1. i have been listening to Bellini for a long time...hated him THEN, hate him NOW...Jimmy gave me one of his cds years ago, from Opium...and i threw that shit out the window after giving it a chance...along with the Dj Hanna cd(however u spell that female Djs name with the fake boobs)

2. how can u say that the man isnt cheesey?? he farts and Kraft singles comes out of his ass....and u were in the Patio with me, Meli, Sobeton, Lola and others...and when Bellini threw in "Silence" (CHEESE!!!) u ran pretty fast back inside with the rest of us:tongue:

3. he has been talking about himself, being in his studio...laying down tracks...where are these tracks that he spends hours making?? i heard the first single is called "Grilled Cheese"

4. Jimmy might play some old tracks...but they arent cheese...if Jimmy jumps on a track and months later he hears it on the radio...guess what?? its out of his bin...FOREVER!!! unlike Bellini who continues to pound out the cheese from his factory (aka his studio)

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: <--- i gave Bellini's cd 5 Cheddar Cheeses

WHY YOU GOTTA GO AND PUT MY NAME IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS? :tongue:

sorry princess, i just gotta push jesse's buttons to get him to hang out late with me for my bday!!!! No dis intended!!!!;)

HONEY, I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT. THE LATEST HE EVER STAYED THERE WAS 7 AND THAT WAS ONLY ONCE!!!!!!!! THAT'S CAUSE HE WAS IN NO CONDITION TO DRIVE. HE ALWAYS WANTS TO LEAVE AT 5 AM. I WISH YOU COULD CONVINCE HIM.....:(