Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The audacity of some people. . .

Ok since I had such a BIG lunch I figured I’d save my dessert for later so I put it in the freezer.... nothing like a nice cold SNICKERS (yummy to my tummy and if you know me you know they are my fav) but nooooooo one of my fat freaking co-workers took it and ate it…grrrrrr :mad: How rude, and its not the first time something like this happened to me either last month I was cooking a English muffin for breakfast and went back to my desk and when I went back to get it someone took it also!! Grrrr....

Ok sorrry I had to bother you will all this gibberish but I just needed to vent….AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ok I feel better. :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Ok since I had such a BIG lunch I figured I’d save my dessert for later so I put it in the freezer.... nothing like a nice cold SNICKERS (yummy to my tummy and if you know me you know they are my fav) but nooooooo one of my fat freaking co-workers took it and ate it…grrrrrr :mad: How rude, and its not the first time something like this happened to me either last month I was cooking a English muffin for breakfast and went back to my desk and when I went back to get it someone took it also!! Grrrr....

Ok sorrry I had to bother you will all this gibberish but I just needed to vent….AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ok I feel better. :D

I know a guy who knows someone who is fat.

althought its not a snickers, someone stole my OJ once. I was pissed off. I should start licking the rim of the bottle or something so at least I will have the last laugh.

:laugh: :laugh: That fucking sucks!!!! So glad that doesn't happen here. I'd be kicking the boys butts!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

once -- in band camp- oops wrong thread

not really

i reemeber at work once

there was an office manager that had a tendancy to DRINK or eat and pik at anyone elses food-

till one day she made the mistake fo thinking that she was about to brink someones glass of water-

it took about half way through the 1st gulp-

it was NOT water but alcohol in the cup

looks like water right?

she was an asshole anyway-

and yes she did goto the hospital but never returned....she quit

Originally posted by xrapturex

althought its not a snickers, someone stole my OJ once. I was pissed off. I should start licking the rim of the bottle or something so at least I will have the last laugh.

You should make it known that you lick the bottle rim and then see what happens....lol

How was your test by the way???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

You should make it known that you lick the bottle rim and then see what happens....lol

How was your test by the way???

Nah, Id rather them drink it and not know it. LOL

I didnt even finish the test, i have a month to finish it, so i thought i would start early. I really didnt think it would be that hard.. LOL but it was.:blown:

I'd walk around and look on people's desks and in their garbages.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Nah, Id rather them drink it and not know it. LOL

I didnt even finish the test, i have a month to finish it, so i thought i would start early. I really didnt think it would be that hard.. LOL but it was.:blown:

True, it's what you don't know that will hurt ya.....lol

Hmmm...maybe it'll get easier after a drink or 12..:idea:

Originally posted by tizzah508

I hate when that stuff happens......oh by the way 619'er I JUST ATE YOUR SNICKERS YOU HAD IN THE FREEZER HERE....nice try hidding it :tongue:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh and the wrapper is in your trash can

Cmon. . . that is just mean now I have to stop at the store before I go home :mad: Do you guys need anything. . .