Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl the lover...

Hey

I've seen you before at metro, you're a hottie. Come to Taste this saturday and I'll comp you and you're friends and buy you a drink... Cherri is a little young for me sometimes, when I wanna chill, especially after going to metro on friday, I'd prefer Taste cause it's laid back. We're gonna get a few tables too so if you come you'll have a place to sit and chill. A little background for ya.....My name is Carl by the way, I'm 26 and I live in Summit, I buy and sell exotic cars for a living. You'd probably know me from being out and about. PM me back and let me know about Sat

Carl-

XOXO

PS are you going to metro friday??

215lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal!!!

LOSER

:blown: :blown:

What a playa.

I went to this Tavern in blomfield called "the Belmont" they're known for their Italian food.... i stuffed my face (not good for the diet) LOL.

I work early in the morning too sometimes, if I have to go to auctions to buy cars I have to get up at 5. When I dont have to go I usually sleep till 11 though .

I wanna meet you so I hope you're coming to Jersey this weekend. Metro Friday Taste saturday and maybe Joeys on sunday, PM me and let meknow what you're doing babes.

Send me your email address so I can send you a pic so you dont have to worry that you'r talking to some skinny computer geek or fat guy.

I better see you this weekend sweetie '

Carl-

XOXO and Kisses

Originally posted by hotchick69

Hey

I've seen you before at metro, you're a hottie. Come to Taste this saturday and I'll comp you and you're friends and buy you a drink... Cherri is a little young for me sometimes, when I wanna chill, especially after going to metro on friday, I'd prefer Taste cause it's laid back. We're gonna get a few tables too so if you come you'll have a place to sit and chill. A little background for ya.....My name is Carl by the way, I'm 26 and I live in Summit, I buy and sell exotic cars for a living. You'd probably know me from being out and about. PM me back and let me know about Sat

Carl-

XOXO

PS are you going to metro friday??

LOSER

:blown: :blown:

You're really pathetic....

I would post a fake PM about you too if I had the time on my hands that you do....

Do something better like sucking a few more dicks instead of trying to make me look bad... cause I assure you I have more people on my side then you do. Go get a job or stand on a corner or something, it'll occupy your time

Stupid Bitch

Originally posted by ou812

That's funny, hotchic69 was only 24 last week................how'd you get 2 years older in a week???

that wans't about her..she was sayin that he wrote that shit to her, that he's 26 from summit & stuff like that (just to clarify)

Carl, don't worry hunny, we know that doesnt sound like you :kiss2: