Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone book me @ EXIT....DJ T-BONE is back!!!!

Originally posted by thorinaiello

for everyone on this board who likes REAL MUSIC....

Thursday Jan 30th @ Centro - NICK WARREN --->$15.00 on list

Sat Feb 1st - Sandra Collins / Chris Fortier and in the tapioca room dj Melissa Nikita --->$15.00 on list

"Resistance is Futile"

p.s. djs & promoters get off the sinking EXIT SHIP...lolololol

peace

ta

Thorin, that wasn't very good to include this promotion in a post that is bashing another party. It's not the least bit respective or classy either.

Centro Fly should not have any drama attached to it. :nono: Besides, it is a COMPLETELY different party on a COMPLETELY different nite.

I disapprove, however, I shall most likely see you tonite for Nick Warren (because resistance is futile) :aright:

why doesn't exit try something new????

DJ T-BONE is thinking of making a return to the tables and i can sell 200 pre-solds.....fuck i can probably become the RESIDENT...lolololol

I want 1,000 a night

20 drink tixs..lolololololololololol

1 bottle of Stoli......lololololo

20 comps...lololololol

deal????

this club could care less who spins......new jocks out there....just promote & sell tixs...don't buy records or practice...doesn't matter....sell 100 tixs and you are in ....100%

for everyone on this board who likes REAL MUSIC....

Thursday Jan 30th @ Centro - NICK WARREN --->$15.00 on list

Sat Feb 1st - Sandra Collins / Chris Fortier and in the tapioca room dj Melissa Nikita --->$15.00 on list

"Resistance is Futile"

p.s. djs & promoters get off the sinking EXIT SHIP...lolololol

peace

ta

wow...this is just wrong on so many fucking levels...

Originally posted by codica3

Thorin, that wasn't very good to include this promotion in a post that is bashing another party. It's not the least bit respective or classy either.

Centro Fly should not have any drama attached to it. :nono: Besides, it is a COMPLETELY different party on a COMPLETELY different nite.

I disapprove, however, I shall most likely see you tonite for Nick Warren (because resistance is futile) :aright:

this is coming from someone who wouldn't step foot in EXIT....come on......exit had its run ...and its just my opinion

sorry if i offended anyone

:tongue:

Originally posted by highmay

wow...this is just wrong on so many fucking levels...

wrong???

exit's prices are right?

exit's music is right?

exit's security is right??

don't make me laugh...i was a promotional manager @ Carbon then Exit then Exit 2....this club doesn't have a clue

thats funny....i thought i had a good rep.....ask around brian...do some research before you make assumptions

I never said u had a bad rep.I know you have a good rep. I just think its classless to bust on another promoter's party being that you are a promoter yourself IMO.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I never said u had a bad rep.I know you have a good rep. I just think its classless to bust on another promoter's party being that you are a promoter yourself IMO.

i actually get along with some of the promoters & djs there...its ownership i disagree with

i didnt think drink ticks and comps existed at exit either until i got them--they do exist-- i joked with cody i was gonna keep one of the ticks and scan it and post it on here so people would believe :laugh:

thorin did someone steal your frosting and thats why ur mad now???? :laugh: :laugh:

:bday:

Mike Bugout

this is coming from someone who wouldn't step foot in EXIT....come on......exit had its run ...and its just my opinion

sorry if i offended anyone

:tongue:

Remind me to smack you when I see you tonite. :laugh:

Who cares if Exit sux.. just leave it alone, let it suck. Don't even bother with the drama.. and don't connect Centro Fly to the drama surrounding it! :nono:

C'mon Thorin.. you don't need to resort to childish shit like this.

whats up mike.....how are things going???

get me a new demo ASAP

centro tonight?

Thanks buddy-things are going very well. Cant make centro 2nite--lots of bday fun to attend to up here, crazy weekend ahead.

Exitsquared-- contrary to what u tell people, you have not confronted me at all. Remember I'll be in the midnight room tomorrow most of the night and i'll be waiting for you to come say hello and tell me what exactly your problem is with me since I dont even know you--Until u speak to me, your just a coward with keyboard muscles and an internet connection. :rock:

:bday:

Mike Bugout

ok....i'll take the post down

sorry exit...lolololo

I can't make it out tonite Thorin, my ride is sick, and my car is broken so I have no way to get there on my own. :(

Tape record Nick Warren's set for me. ;)

But I will MOST DEFINITELY see you next week for Saeed & Palash.. I hope you brought me something back from Mexico. :aright::laugh: