Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting something off of my chest...

prplhz

I haven't been posting on here for a little bit, have been busy at work. But I've made a few observations since reading the past weeks threads.

First off, people from New Jersey, you are annoying, your state sucks ass, and you are not good looking. Get over yourself, you are not New York! Secondly, you come on Boston CP saying shit about people over here, and frankly it's getting old, you hear me OLD! You're ridiculous (and it's not rediculous) your comments about our accents (since you guys don't have an accent and all :rolleyes: ) and about the Red Sox are so played out, it's like hearing Shiney Disco Balls over and over again, you know what I'm talking about, you must hear that song all the time in the NJ clubs.

Posting pics of yourself over on our board is cheesy:cheese: , we know you are looking for attention from the guys, did you get what you where looking for?? When was the last time you saw anyone from the Boston board over on the New Jersey board posting about how your state smells like shit? Because it does!

So please next time you are thinking that you would like to start some trouble, please start it with each other because you seem to be very good at that, what other board do you see fighting with each other as much as you guys? We are all friends here, we all get along and we all don't like you, so find some where else to post your silly, childish, boring posts.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Your friendly Boston trash disposal team,

prplhz

Originally posted by flavanugz

I love you jess.

but I do enjoy tooling on the Peanut Gallery.

ROIDS RULE!

Yeah, that's exactly what I am looking for is a jacked up airhead, with zits on his back, a shriveled dick, and who thinks he prettier then me:rolleyes:

I love you too, flava!:3some:

Something very sick about it, but I enjoy tooling on the gallery too!:D

In my friends defense, from the first time she posted on here she was not trashing anyone, anything or any state...it all turned into drama when people started trashing her from being from jersey...so get over yourself please....we are actually lookin forward to a trip up there, because we here its sick in boston...so please chill...and leave these "sincere" postings to someone else...

P.S: "Girls from jersey are easy to lay"

Originally posted by jtav13

P.S: "Girls from jersey are easy to lay"

So you are basically calling yourself a slut:confused:

And for your information youa friend has been trashing us, she is saying stuff about ah accents... I personally would take a Boston accent over a Jersey accent any day, I think it's cute.

Here is my proposal to settle this, you stay on the Jersey board and we will continue to stay on the Boston board. You can post over here if you have something intelligent to say or something we would be interested in. Agreed?

Originally posted by missnicki

thanks jtav.... love ya girl.... youre still going to hang out with me even though i have this weird facial hairl thing going for me right?????

You don't have any facial hair that I can see.

But you do bare a striking and bizarre resemblence to Michael J Fox circa 1987.

Incase you weren't getting this, I was writing that since you started trashing me for some odd reason...it was a joke...seeing as thats what you think about jersey girls...And I am pretty sure my friend making fun of Boston's inability to pronounce "R"s is a joke too...remember, lets not make the CP Messageboards that serious, ok?...I'm not taking much of this to heart, and like I said before I can't wait to party up in Boston

Originally posted by jtav13

Incase you weren't getting this, I was writing that since you started trashing me for some odd reason...it was a joke...seeing as thats what you think about jersey girls...And I am pretty sure my friend making fun of Boston's inability to pronounce "R"s is a joke too...remember, lets not make the CP Messageboards that serious, ok?...I'm not taking much of this to heart, and like I said before I can't wait to party up in Boston

awwwwwwwwwwwww, I still love ya