Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best way to piss of a girl...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

call her another girls name... ooooooh boy!!! watch out now...

I believe they refer to that technique as "The Bucking Bronco", when you're hitting it from behind, you grab a hold of her hair and then yell out another chick's name. Then you hold on as she's trying to buck you off of her.

Originally posted by nympho69

nah

I'd tell you to invite her over

<- Spreading Nymphos Legs -> Looking for bulge.

<- Does the Crocodile Dundee Crotch Grab - > Feeling for bulge.

Are you sure you are not a guy. Maybe before an operation. Maybe in your previous life. Some time or another... :shaky:

dude, the best way to piss off a girl:

ask another girl for a tampon and GIVE it to the girl you want to piss off with "i think ít´s THAT time of the month for you".

this is seriously HARDCORE :)!

lol, on a sidenote, i once did this back when i was in school to a (male) teacher. i was like 18 at that time.

he was basically complaing like a BITCH and bitching unreasonable at our class. so asked one of the girls that sat beside me for a tampon, said to him "excuse me mr. (teacher), but i think you need that now" and threw the tampon on his desk. mad laughter from everyone in the class!

LOL did he get mad!!! he tried to throw the tampon out of the open window and missed it and it bounced off and fell in the classroom again... MORE laughter....

haha i got suspensed from school for 3 days for doing that hahahahahaha, but it was worth it :laugh: :laugh: