Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions @ The Room - Maze Friday January 31st

marcodavalos

I'd like to start by thanking all of you who came down last Friday and showed your love at the P:M Sessions / Deeper Substance feat. Demi party. It was a nice start for this project.

This Friday P:M Sessions returns to The Room in Maze. With a brand new DJ booth set in front of the dance floor. With more sound near the main bar. With an improved chill out back room which includes a pool table and a second bar. The place made its debut last Saturday for the Aquabooty party. I was there on Saturday and can already envision long nights of music, smiles and vibe.

This Friday our resident DJs Chris Duque and Mono Henao take the decks for seven straight hours of a musical journey that has become the staple of this night. They are ready for their own new chapter.

Have fun.

MD

Thank you for the kind words Jimmy, Corinto, Lee, Danny, Mimi, Funk and Lola. Check your PMs Lola.

Tomorrow will be the first night of Chris and Mono in their new home, The Room at Maze.

This party is your party as much as ours. I'll have as always a CP guestlist. Shoot me a PM or e-mail me and I'll have you in the guestlist for tomorrow.

This project has music first. And none of us would post in this board if we didn't love music. Feel free to PM anytime. Hope to see many of you.

Peace,

MD