Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Has An Announcement To Make Regarding Riverstreet

Originally posted by stiffler

I think you are all a bunch of assholes! Your parents should have taught you the meaning behind the word respect. Elite and Joe came to what you call an "AMICABLE" decission.(if you dont know what that means look it up)..............Carlos is an excellent dj and I believe Elite is just trying something new..............In all business the key is to take chances. And this is a chance that Elite Im sure will not regret.............

As far as Joe not wanting to DJ 3 nights in a row, thats for him to decide and not for you guys to put down. But then again, with the mentality on this board lately you idiots will try and put down anything.

Good luck Elite, you've been doing something right so far.......Keep up the good work. Only the assholes hate and they really dont affect your business as much as they think they do.

you guys are fucking so funny. everytime something is said it is a guarantee that you, badass, choopa, psychosweetie and 1 or 2 others are guaranteed to chime it. did i ever put him down for that decision??? re-read the fucking thread at get back at me. all i did was comment on baddassclowns response saying it is hard to dj three nights in a row. which is the biggest crock of shit ever. especialy if you are looking to make it big or if you have a LOVE for your job. and that was all. also i said i thought it was funny how the two dj's flip flopped their spots. i never once bashed anyone, i have done enough of that in the past and it is not worth my time because it is a never ending cirlce with your lil click who will never get it. the only one who gets my respect is Vip-Tech who knows what the fuck he is talking about and does so in a professional matter. so before you go flapping your gums and calling people mentaly retarded think twice pee wee.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are all a bunch of assholes! Your parents should have taught you the meaning behind the word respect. Elite and Joe came to what you call an "AMICABLE" decission.(if you dont know what that means look it up)..............Carlos is an excellent dj and I believe Elite is just trying something new..............In all business the key is to take chances. And this is a chance that Elite Im sure will not regret.............

As far as Joe not wanting to DJ 3 nights in a row, thats for him to decide and not for you guys to put down. But then again, with the mentality on this board lately you idiots will try and put down anything.

Good luck Elite, you've been doing something right so far.......Keep up the good work. Only the assholes hate and they really dont affect your business as much as they think they do.

if you read what was said you would of comprehended that they thought it was funny how spinnin 3 nights in a row is a bad thing. they also found it odd how these 2 "djs" shit "dj" cause joe isnt a dj switched spots. obvioulsy something wasnt right if they made a switch. stiffler i know we ended our shit but get ur lips removed from elites balls, do they give you a few drink passes each night or something. its pretty funny u were the one who said u were unbiased and not releated to them. now u have fliers in ur sig. , only proves what i always said the only ones who defend these clowns are their friends/promoters

Originally posted by johnholmes

if you read what was said you would of comprehended that they thought it was funny how spinnin 3 nights in a row is a bad thing. they also found it odd how these 2 "djs" shit "dj" cause joe isnt a dj switched spots. obvioulsy something wasnt right if they made a switch. stiffler i know we ended our shit but get ur lips removed from elites balls, do they give you a few drink passes each night or something. its pretty funny u were the one who said u were unbiased and not releated to them. now u have fliers in ur sig. , only proves what i always said the only ones who defend these clowns are their friends/promoters

thank you mr holmes. i am done explaining myself cuzz these rookies will never get it. come to abyss on friday and check out Mark and introduce yourself to him and he will introduce you to us. I need to meet the man behind the screen name that has given me many hours of humor while I have been at my job bored out of my skull. You will not be disappointed with the muzik i guarantee it.

The lips/balls comment was funny...............but they are my good friends and I do what a good friend does. Thats just me. Also, I don't think(but I could be wrong) That DJ Carlos Realm did Joeys on Sunday. Also, once I see all the hatred posts I just dont even bother to read.......sorry.........

As far as the flyer goes:laugh: I know, thats why I wrote that in my sig(just for you)........I was asked to put it there since I am such a fucking post whore lately. You also have to realize that alot of the friends Elite or myself have made recently has been because of the Venues/cp/ and clubbing....etc.........so yeah, they become friends that weren't at first.

I also want to add that you speak much better when you're not about to jump thru your screen and choke me. I can actually understand you and see your point now;)

U GUYS ARE TALKING LIKE ELITE IS SOME TYPE OF CULT LOL

RIVERSTREET....ISNT REALLY A CROUD MUSIC INCLINDED VENUE.

THE PLACE ON FRIDAY MAY DO 800 BUT 700 OF THOS ARE THE NORMAL BAR AND HOBOKKEN CROUD, SO THE MUSIC THER REALLY DOESNT MATTER, AND ON EXPERIENCE...IF I WAS JOE I WOULDNT TRUST THE OWNER OF RIVERSTREET....

SO IN MY OPINION ITS A SMART MOVE

you dont have to everyone on this board knows u,your venues,ur promotion team and ur horrible fucking djs are a joke. its scumbag promoters like you who ruin this scene. funny only people on here who defend you r ur friends on here. everyone else says everything fromt he djs, to the places themselves fucking blow

First of all let me say that I am not one to talk shit about anybody that is just the person I am. I think it is pretty imature for people to go back and forth like two year olds, but I do have to comment on one thing. For you to say that we are a bad promoting team and that are DJ suck....well then how do we bring the heads we do and have all the accounts that we have...come on bro lets be realistic.....all I am saying is that no matter what you say on this board it doesn't mean shit to anybody but yourself so If you like talking to yourself.....BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD

Originally posted by caruch

U GUYS ARE TALKING LIKE ELITE IS SOME TYPE OF CULT LOL

RIVERSTREET....ISNT REALLY A CROUD MUSIC INCLINDED VENUE.

THE PLACE ON FRIDAY MAY DO 800 BUT 700 OF THOS ARE THE NORMAL BAR AND HOBOKKEN CROUD, SO THE MUSIC THER REALLY DOESNT MATTER, AND ON EXPERIENCE...IF I WAS JOE I WOULDNT TRUST THE OWNER OF RIVERSTREET....

SO IN MY OPINION ITS A SMART MOVE

What up Mark. Had fun at Taste that night Tooch spun. Definitely a nice party. You can keep the dirt jelly beans to yourself though.

I also want to add something that I think is pertinent to this thread and all the other DJ bashing/hate threads........

You guys(the elite few that seem to know about the new age up to date music) are the minority in a club. I am not saying anything bad or putting anyone down. Everyone thinks they know, but really dont. In a club of a 1000 poeple there are maybe 10-50 people that really understand dj'ing and music.......the rest are just out to have a good time and really don't give a rats ass about it. So you see, you are the minority, but yet seem to dominate the board with your knowledge of music......good for you. Just understand, that you are not the majority population.

Originally posted by joeyslicks

First of all let me say that I am not one to talk shit about anybody that is just the person I am. I think it is pretty imature for people to go back and forth like two year olds, but I do have to comment on one thing. For you to say that we are a bad promoting team and that are DJ suck....well then how do we bring the heads we do and have all the accounts that we have...come on bro lets be realistic.....all I am saying is that no matter what you say on this board it doesn't mean shit to anybody but yourself so If you like talking to yourself.....BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD

1st off the only place that does any #'s is river st. which it has for yrs. definately not cause the dj/music is good but cause its a college drinking town with a bunch of frat boys. you clowns correlate #'s with a good time, music whatever. but you fucking scumbags proved your true colors when you tried to be cool saying u cleared $5700 at the door one night. big whoopty do. that is hardly impressive in the club business

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I do the door three nights a week and I have a real job it gets to you after a while... I dont know what time other people wake up maybe 10 or 11 but I am up 6 am M-F... Joe can do 2 nights and it wont make a difference becuase he is a great dj....

whateverman i think what he is saying is he balances two jobs like i do...I do Three nights a week aslo THur,Fri,Sat and its reallly tiring to keep both inline...I work 9-6 m-f too and i drive an 1 1/2 to work it is tuff...and u get no time for anything other then that same week of events....but also it is very tuff to give up spots...

just imo

I also want to add something that I think is pertinent to this thread and all the other DJ bashing/hate threads........

You guys(the elite few that seem to know about the new age up to date music) are the minority in a club. I am not saying anything bad or putting anyone down. Everyone thinks they know, but really dont. In a club of a 1000 poeple there are maybe 10-50 people that really understand dj'ing and music.......the rest are just out to have a good time and really don't give a rats ass about it. So you see, you are the minority, but yet seem to dominate the board with your knowledge of music......good for you. Just understand, that you are not the majority population.

i totally agree but that really only pertains to nj scene, which i know we are discussing. hopefully this will change, cause for the past few yrs nj has taken a turn for the worst in promoting,djs (a few aside) and clubs. it is ravaged with scumbag $ hungry promoters.

riverstreet will be packed week in and week out with or without elite. it's one of the biggest bars in hoboken. as for cherri you guys are doing what you have to do and obviously it's working for the time being because it hasn't shut down yet.

Originally posted by djprime

whateverman i think what he is saying is he balances two jobs like i do...I do Three nights a week aslo THur,Fri,Sat and its reallly tiring to keep both inline...I work 9-6 m-f too and i drive an 1 1/2 to work it is tuff...and u get no time for anything other then that same week of events....but also it is very tuff to give up spots...

just imo

i know exactly what he said prime i just think it is foolish that if someone is trying to make a name for themselves to turn down work. that's why you spin three nights a week and hold down a full time job. i am a college grad hold a full time job and i used to work at platinum back in the day 3 sometimes 4 nights a week when it first opened. and i know how hard it was, but if i was a dj with skills i would be working 7 days a week if i could just to help my career out.

1st off the only place that does any #'s is river st. which it has for yrs. definately not cause the dj/music is good but cause its a college drinking town with a bunch of frat boys. you clowns correlate #'s with a good time, music whatever. but you fucking scumbags proved your true colors when you tried to be cool saying u cleared $5700 at the door one night. big whoopty do. that is hardly impressive in the club business

I am going to make this quick and to the point we walked in on river street in the middle of the summer two weeks in a row on a friday it did 290...next week...350....two weeks we promoted it and we had 890...there big night was always on sat....ever since we have been there friday night has a consistent 800 people that are not frat boys..............you are probally thinking of sat get you facts right.....HEY AND, THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT BECAUSE NOW YOU JUST PROVED THAT WE GOT A FRIDAY NIGHT THAT WAS DEAD.......TO IT NOW BEING HOT....ALSO I GUESS FRAT BOYS GO TO JOEYS..CHERRI...DEKO...TEMPTS....SORRY BRO YOUR BEAT....DENNY DOESN'T SPIN FOR FRAT BOYS EITHER.....I AM DONE WITH U I HATE COMPUTERS SO IF I CAN'T SAY SHIT TO YOU PERSONALY THAN.....PEACE OUT...

WHAT THE?:confused:

I am going to make this quick and to the point we walked in on river street in the middle of the summer two weeks in a row on a friday it did 290...next week...350....two weeks we promoted it and we had 890...there big night was always on sat....ever since we have been there friday night has a consistent 800 people that are not frat boys..............you are probally thinking of sat get you facts right.....HEY AND, THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT BECAUSE NOW YOU JUST PROVED THAT WE GOT A FRIDAY NIGHT THAT WAS DEAD.......TO IT NOW BEING HOT....ALSO I GUESS FRAT BOYS GO TO JOEYS..CHERRI...DEKO...TEMPTS....SORRY BRO YOUR BEAT....DENNY DOESN'T SPIN FOR FRAT BOYS EITHER.....I AM DONE WITH U I HATE COMPUTERS SO IF I CAN'T SAY SHIT TO YOU PERSONALY THAN.....PEACE OUT...

i love when you "promoters" throw names like joeys,temps, even deko though its newer. all 3 of these places with or without u would be busy so dont tell me cause your team promotes them u guys made it bigger and better. get a clue i can name plenty of other bars, clubs also that no matter what would be packed such as poor billlys , bar a with or without elite. dont try to come off like you guys are the in thing. fucking clowns