Clubplanet Nightlife Community

San Fran by Definition

SF by Def or San Francisco Burning:

For those of you that were at the Albion last conference witnessed a phat, phat, phat deep house part from early afternoon until late in the night. Some that were spinnin last year: Rasoul, Garth, Markie and Gavin "aka Hawke" Hardkiss, to name a few. This years lineup is even better. A party NOT to be missed.

Thanks to Scott from SFbyDef who passed this info along to me:

Its that time of year again for fun in the sun!

SFbyDefinition's 4th Year Anniversary

For those of you who participate in each years Winter Music Conference knows how crazy it can get down in South Beach Florida for the week. No sleep, tits & testies, beats & freaks, eats & treats, pretty much says it all. Well this year will be no different!

SFbyDEF.com presents "The Conscious Party"

This years event is a benefit for the two infamous non profits NextAid.org and Earthdance.org. 100% of the proceeds go towards both 501c3's with the goal of global sustainable living and our responsibility of just being human. We will have artists speaking on politics pertaining to our goal, plus a few bands and dj's to keep you entertained.

The Conscious Party @ The Albion Hotel & Pool

Tuesday March 18

1PM til very very late

So far here's who we have:

Mark Farina, Garth, RaSoul, Gavin Hardkiss aka "Hawke", Scott Hardkiss, Derrick May, Sandy Rivera, Moulton Street Players, Brothers of Peace (South Africa), Chilldren Ov Paradise, Late Night Sneaky, Sam Mollison, Medicine Drum, Rick Preston, Dano, JZ, Spun, Lorin, Buna, Charlotte the Baroness, DJ Seven, M3, Ellen Ferrato, Norman the truth Stradley, Nobel, Laird, Little John, Moody Eva, Queen Agnes B, Amyx, Kristi Lomax, Liquid Todd.............more to be announced soon!

(Three sound systems, Pool, Lobby, and Kiss Lounge)

visuals by DAX and D7 of course!

sound by Turbo!

Ok, this party is not to be missed! I was surprised why Farina wasn't on it last year, but he's back on it this year. Granted the "big boys" won't be on till at least 8pm or so, but getting there for the sun, the pool and the ladies in the bikinis is worth it! Believe me!! I'm there!

• 3 weeks later...