Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Hotel Rates for The WMC

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading the boards for a while but am a newbie. I noticed that some of you were looking for good hotel rates during Winter Music Conference week and I wanted to share some of my rates with you. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or you can just contact me at any of the numbers provided on the eflyers.

Just so that you know we are a Miami based travel company and have been in the biz for 30 years. We are ARC accredited and IATAN approved. We are also the official travel company for Club Space, Club Spin, Bullit Bookings, Yoshitoshi, Deep Dish, Ultra Electronic Music Festival, D'Vox Magazine, and E.M.I.

These are special rates that we are passing on to you guys for supporting the Dance Music Industry. If you are interested make sure to contact us as soon as possible. These rooms will be going fast!

Thanks,

Famitours - Since 1972

attachment.php?postid=1273475

attachment.php?postid=1273487

attachment.php?postid=1273443

If you guys also need flight or car rental feel free to log onto:

www.Famitours.com

Or you can send us an email @ - Sales@Famitours.com

Originally posted by jfar11

:jawdrop: WOW!!!!! :jawdrop:

These rates are great!

YOU :rock: ROCK

Yeah. I was actually looking for rates 4 some of these same hotels, but it was muuuuch more $:( I want to try to get these cheaper rates asap so our group doesn't miss out u know?

Which hotel r u thinking ab staying at Jfar? Maybe we can have a "CP meet-up":confused: :idea::D

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Yeah. I was actually looking for rates 4 some of these same hotels, but it was muuuuch more $:( I want to try to get these cheaper rates asap so our group doesn't miss out u know?

Which hotel r u thinking ab staying at Jfar? Maybe we can have a "CP meet-up":confused: :idea::D

:rolleyes::D

:nono: it's not per person..that would be too expensive! It's per night...so if you get some friends to share with you it comes out pretty cheap :aright::clap: That's what my friends and I are doing through Famitours and we really are getting a great deal:D

I can't wait! :dj::party::biggrin:

P.S: welcome to CP sexsisafi ;)

Famitours---can u do me a favor...bc im clueless with this stuff can u let me know exactly how much would it be for hotel stay at the say Royal...for 4 people from 18th---23rd? 5 nites....exactly how much n if u have any offers with airfare + hotel stay ...holla at me kk asap <3

"where BROOKLYN AT!"

Originally posted by sexsisafi

Famitours---can u do me a favor...bc im clueless with this stuff can u let me know exactly how much would it be for hotel stay at the say Royal...for 4 people from 18th---23rd? 5 nites....exactly how much n if u have any offers with airfare + hotel stay ...holla at me kk asap <3

:confused::idea: Why don't you try sending him a PM or even better yet an email at the address he has listed on his main post on this thread? I believe its Sales@famitours.com...that's how we did it and it worked out great :D;)