Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells residency at arc....

whadupg

I will be wicked upset because I was planning ongoing down to see him in April after tax season is over. If it is true I will have to make the trek down there on Feb. 22nd. Leave right afer work to return the next morning, done it once done it a million times, will do it again.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This could get really sloppy.

Howells on Friday in Boston. Afterparty all hours. Drive down to NYC on Saturday. Party all night in NYC.

Who's bringing their game? I'll do it if you all do it.

I have to drive, don't I :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

I have to drive, don't I :tongue:

I can't gaurantee yet, that I will come down. Must see what the work schedule is like and all, but driving down after work on Saturday and then driving right home is not all that bad. If G is driving I'm flying!:D Something we'll have to talk about in the coming weeks. So PVD thursday, Howells on Friday, Howells Saturday... um, can you say big black bags under eyes....

Well Tini, you might just see me there, willl have to consult with the powers that be!;):)

a guy takes a vacation and skips one month and this happens :rolleyes:

but i do wish that they got another resident for that place. besides DT and DH other nights at just dont pull in crowds as these ones do. zabiela and funk d'void, and lee coombs as an example.

picotto would bring in tons of people, but regardless, a techno resident would be very appreciated.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Oh sweet Jebus yes! Thanks for reminding me :D

ok, I'm in now!

haha- figured you'd like that.

And WHAT ms.haze do you mean "if g's driving, i'm flying"??? - AAHHHH YES - NOW U TOO CAN BITE MY ASS (notice the caps) :tongue:;)

Originally posted by whadupg

haha- figured you'd like that.

And WHAT ms.haze do you mean "if g's driving, i'm flying"??? - AAHHHH YES - NOW U TOO CAN BITE MY ASS (notice the caps) :tongue:;)

Meaning if you are driving down to NYC for Howell's on the 22nd, I'm definitely going. Don't like to drive.

BITE YOUR ASS, YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH MISSY OR I MIGHT JUST DO THAT, AND IT WON'T TICKLE!:mad:

Originally posted by teamj5

hahahahahahahahah

you dummies believed something from the ny board ????

hahahahahaha :laugh: hahahaha

wtf are you reading that shit for anyways

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think I even need to say it :tongue:

Haha - and sorry bout that ms.haze - I though you didn't like my driving or something :D We'll talk about the other part of your post later ;)